Author Topic: Apologies to Wardog  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Apologies to Wardog
« on: January 15, 2001, 08:19:00 AM »
 I thought you were plum crazy a year ago when I kept saying the $30/mo would keep the idiots away and you said the opposite. I was wrong.  Sadly so.  It's looking more and more every day like the webboard of the place I'd left behind. ALot of complete tripe and drivel from alot of people who should know better. Seeing how they spouted the same where they used to subscribe.

So, I owe you one. What's your poison?

-Westy

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2001, 09:58:00 AM »
You and Wardog make next years con and I will not only pay off Wardogs bet to you, but will buy Wardog whatever he wants to drink as well!

GO TO THE CON, YOU'LL NEVER REGRET IT!

(BTW, via priceline.com for airline tickets, and hotel room split between Udie and I, total cost of the trip with spending money was $700.00, not bad for 5 days of one hell of a good time!)

Offline Jimdandy

• Zinc Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2001, 10:05:00 AM »
It's not how much someone makes the proves their character.  

Offline anRky

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.domogarden.com
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2001, 12:27:00 PM »
Westy, I think you've mistaken this place of business for your own private little club.

The idea here (I think) is to get many different people with different ideas involved, having fun, and expressing their opinions.

If you want to keep the 'idiots' out, then you better go lock yourself in a room, cut the phone line, and hide your head under a pillow.

*Everyone* is an idiot.

anRky
-Ih8ubb

Beurling

Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2001, 01:14:00 PM »
Old timers clubs are sad.

Setting yourself up as better than another player because you were here longer is sad.

Keep posting things like this.
You will never know how many enemies this superior attitude creates for you.

You posted earlier about how others posts here look dumb,uninformed.

Well this one you just posted was a brain fart.

EYE

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2001, 02:56:00 PM »
Aw Westy, you missunderstood something in life : My ex Boss was a Tard, yet, he was VERY RICH  

Bah, just more targets...instead of only me  

Saw
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2001, 05:35:00 PM »
LOL... open face; insert foot.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

loser111

Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2001, 06:53:00 PM »
heck im the biggest idiot on here, and i pay 50!!! muhahahahaah

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2001, 06:56:00 PM »

Originally posted by loser111:
heck im the biggest idiot on here, and i pay 50!!! muhahahahaah

Loser has spoken the truth!

Mav

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2001, 08:31:00 PM »
 Rip, would love to get to the Con. Made the AW99 so I do know what they're like. I would really enjoy meeting you, many other here and anyone else who could make it. I'll start my penny fund now  

JimDandy, that's what I've always said   There's a "but..." in there I really don't need to get into. Always said that just cause someone is driving a BMW that it doesn't make him a good driver, somoene with a lot of common sense nor a very nice person. It only means they could buy a BMW  

Anarky? Nope. No private club, no exclusive community. Just one that had more maturity, savvy and good sense is all. I really should be the one to talk as I could have been better helping new folks out and ignoring the 'muh-roons' here and online.  Let's see how that works, after this reply of course  

EYE? Thanks for helping me make my point. Hey!  Watch out!! There's another gunsight cheater getting more points than you! <rapberry>

SaintAW, well, real life that's just the way it is. In here? Yikes! It's everything goes.

Hang? <scratched back of neck>  ??

And Mav takes out Loser for 4 perk points  

<S> see ya'll online.

-Westy

Beurling

Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2001, 09:50:00 PM »
Westy learn the game.

Its more fun if your good. You won't post so much or so angery if spend your time on things that make you a better player.

Points are a waste. You must know by now im a k/d flier.

EYE

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2001, 09:58:00 AM »

Originally posted by Beurling:
Westy learn the game.

EYE

Er, Westy has learned the game, and is a damn good flyer.

Offline BaneX

• Zinc Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2001, 10:46:00 AM »

Westy learn the game.

Have to say Westy is one of those pilots that when I manage to kill him I find myself self yellin ALRIGHT!! and grinnin from ear to ear. He has definitely learned the game.  

Bane
13th TAS

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »
Westy has been around as long as I have and he without a doubt knows the game here! He also know the Sim.  There always is a game being played, far beyond being in a Simulated cockpit!

I may not always agree with him, but he is one of the best to fly with and one of the worst to fly against.

Just my petty little thoughts!  

Have a nice day!  
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2001, 01:12:00 PM »
 Thank you for the compliments and the nice words Ripsnort, Bane and Swager.  You're all tops in my book and are each the kind of guys who make AH a better pace by being here yourselves. A sincere  <S> to each of you.  

I've been having a bit of hard time in trying to handle how the ubb (and at times) the online environment seems to be creaping closer and closer to what AW has had that when I came online and read Razors post to Vati. Well,  I more or less reached my limit.
 Now after your words, the words of the others there and my fellow MOL I've made a resolution to try and help the situation here by not disappearing from the boards but by helping and posting in a positive way only.

We may not have NNTP so I'll use my internal filter  

<S>

'Westy'