Author Topic: Apologies to Wardog  (Read 2835 times)

Offline Midnight

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2001, 11:56:00 PM »
This is one of those posts that just loves to be fed. It's like the evil green slime in GhostBusters III. The more hate, the bigger it gets.

Westy.. where the heck are you? Since AW, you and I were in different countries. To date, I don't think I have ever encountered you in the skies....

Midnight has 0 kills and has been killed 0 times against Westy

One of these days....   <SALUTE>

[edit]
OK.. I missed this one from tour 9
Midnight has 1 kill and has been killed 1 time against Westy
[edit]
------------------
"Wing up, Get kills, Be happy"

Midnight
13th TAS

[This message has been edited by Midnight (edited 01-19-2001).]

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2001, 12:00:00 AM »
And this started as an apology to wardog...
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline Twist

• Nickel Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2001, 12:31:00 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwww can't we all just get along?!  
Razer

Hellcat FG

"They porked the Hellcat? Why did they do that?"

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2001, 12:33:00 AM »
  Wow.Wish I had known points were such a sign of manhood and talent.I would have stopped suicide diving on ack so the Goon made it alive and been a selfish bastage thus padding my points.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2001, 01:17:00 PM »
I'll make a rare appearance to honor my friend Westy.

Geezus EYE what did crawl up your ass?

Westy is a good sport in the MA that's all that counts. Plus my god man he is 6'7". LOL Westy how the hell didg you fit into that F4U.

BTW EYE where is Woodslee anyhow? I'm in Mississauga.

Gone and quickly forgotten......Torque out..

Beurling

Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2001, 05:44:00 PM »
Torque Check my posts under eye or Beurling You will see Westy's name under each one almost every time.

I agree hes generaly a good sport in the ma.
This is just a extention of the posts that gone back and forth between each of us. I have been insulted by a this man repetedly over the last year.

So if he wants to play games on the bbs i will give it right back to him blow for blow.

You see this is a game? I dont care how many
post vs me. I got out what i wanted way back at the beginning of this thread.

I called westy out to go to the ta and he balked. Thats what i wanted thats what happened.

He posts 3000+ times and cant pull it in the arena. He cant out k/d me he cant out fight me 1 vs 1.

Woodslee in in the sun parlor of Canada. You do know where that is right? If your not sure look south.

EYE

EYE

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2001, 04:36:00 PM »
Sorry Westy..

Ive been in Mexico since the 13th of January. The Royal Decameron does have 5 computers here on wireless internet. But ive been in the sun and drinking in Puerto Vallarta.

I do remember the conversation, i sayed $30.00 was far to low a price and it should be about $50.00 a month.

The crowd here is not the same as AW DOS or WBs in the early years. AW DOS was very expensive ,about $12.00 an hour ( kept the kids out. Warbirds in 6 years of flying it, ive only run across 2 idiots, both where banned.

When Pyro decided on flat rate of $30.00 i figured this would open the doors to people who have no intention of joining a growning community. This is to Bad. AH has a lot of nice guys and many show respect for each other. Its the 15% that really spoil this community.

Luckily with Warbird at $24.00 a month now, some of the idiots have moved there, at least that will help spread them out a bit. WBs player dont have much use for these guys either..

Cyas up....

Dog out...

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
Apologies to Wardog
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2001, 05:07:00 AM »
I recall that conversation, too. Beta camp 2 toward the end, or maybe closer to halfway through camp 3. You were right, WD. Worse, the UBB sees guys that care nothing about AH.

Pick up that damn cell phone and call Voss, WD!

Voss 13th T.A.S.