Author Topic: Nevada brothel offers free sex to returning troops  (Read 265 times)

Offline hawk220

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Nevada brothel offers free sex to returning troops
« on: June 04, 2003, 09:58:45 AM »
Is this a great country, or what?

Tuesday, June 3, 2003 Posted: 5:02 PM EDT (2102 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Talk about what you can do for your country!

In an unusual act of patriotism, a Nevada brothel is offering free sex to troops returning from the U.S.-Iraq war.

The Moonlite BunnyRanch in Nevada, a legal brothel, also plans to extend 50 percent discounts to the military for the next few weeks, proprietor Dennis Hof told Reuters in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

Hof hit on his unique gesture for honoring U.S. troops when BunnyRanch star and former Playboy magazine centerfold Sunset Thomas was flooded with letters from the front lines.

"We were receiving about 20 letters a day," Hof said. "We thought, when these guys are done we'll do something special for them."

Thirteen men and three women in uniform have shown up so far to claim their gifts. All told, the free and discounted sex will cost Hof about $50,000 -- a worthy sacrifice, he said.

"We want to feel patriotic and feel we are doing something for our servicemen," he said. "If we owned a Dairy Queen we would be giving away free ice cream, but ... we own the sex capital of the world. What better way is there to give back?"

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2003, 10:11:35 AM »
"Thirteen men and three women in uniform have shown up so far to claim their gifts."

OK...now I'm turned on.;)
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2003, 10:16:20 AM »
The United States of America is the greatest country in the world.

MiniD

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2003, 10:22:50 AM »
Aight, aight I put on my robe and wizard hat....

:D

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 10:42:27 AM »
Man how times have changed. 30 years ago returning Vets got spit on- now they get free sex? I was born too early. :(

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2003, 11:31:05 AM »
yeah but how would you like to be the 500th person in line? :eek:

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2003, 11:55:59 AM »
Just roll the babe and the bed thru the carwash taadaaah ready fer the next 500. :p

:D