Author Topic: So There I was......Frustrated  (Read 258 times)

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
So There I was......Frustrated
« on: June 10, 2003, 06:24:53 PM »
with my squadies laughing on squad channel. Me cussing like the Marine I am trying to figure out WTF... Furballing..... It takes a certain skill to waltz around in my tux looking good as I turn and dip and slide thru the ball of turning aicraft. At times it seems as if Im gliding gracefully like a feather in the wind.

Then reality hits... I've bit off more than I can chew. Im not good at this furball thing. What am I thinking? I know my SA sux but I insist on dancing with everyone else. I know while everyone else is flowing in rhythm I look like a guy off beat at a reggae club. Eventualy I end up with a spit, n1k and yak on my 6.

Ok Im toooo cool to panic so I calmly start my defensive maneuvers. Honestly trying to find some friendlies to run to. I know my SpitV wont be able to run long so I break. that ought to buy me a few more seconds to find help. Being that I was near a enemy field I was getting desperate.

But aaaawwww what do I see heading towards me. Could it be? Yes 5 friendlies to my 3 oclock high 5k from me. Im saved!!!! But wait no one is diving to my rescue. Ok understandable since in their eyes I am the ONE in  the art of furballing. So I ask on channel in a calm soothing voice I says can someone get these bogeys off me?.....No answer.....Now they are directly over me and yak pulls off...Figuring this will make it easier I ask for help again....No answer.... Now I am begging HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!! None....Not a one came to my rescue. Although Ltfragg came down from way up to help he compressed trying to get there. Thanks for the effort Fragg. As my plane falls apart heading towards the ground, I get a glance at what had my fellow bish so preoccupied.. THEY ALL FLEW PAST ME TO VULCH THE FREAKIN FIELD...SIGH...
The more things change the more they stay the same..

Offline Weavling

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2003, 07:02:00 PM »
Yikes!  That does suck!  A lot of times people are just hungry to get a kill, and they don't bother to help others.  I could understand that they didn't help you if they were heavy and were heading to bomb the field to help the overall war effort.  But to simply vulch?

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2003, 07:06:16 PM »
lol :D
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline devious

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.jg301-wildesau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2003, 07:49:29 PM »
Jamustaaaaaa.............

Can you name the song ?

"My father taught me many things...

He taught me to keep my friends close,

but to keep my enemies closer."

Jamusta is still #1 on dtx`s list of guys-whose-planes-I-must-KILL !

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2003, 08:00:28 PM »
Hey dtx I thought we were even. I should be last on the list...

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2003, 08:09:30 AM »
Keyword in that story:

"Bish"