Author Topic: Shane is killing countrymen  (Read 2725 times)

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
Shane is killing countrymen
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2003, 04:35:17 PM »
Shane, nice litter of lapdog you have.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2003, 04:43:30 PM »
Originally posted by SunKing
Shane, nice litter of lapdog you have.

ooohhh look the littlest anklehumping slobberdonklet came out to play!

i think i'll keep him for now... he looks cute up on that high horse of failed condescension.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2003, 05:17:18 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
ooohhh look the littlest anklehumping slobberdonklet came out to play!

i think i'll keep him for now... he looks cute up on that high horse of failed condescension.

Thast's right slobberjackarse. You really need to come up with new material. Your same ole whines and hypercritical excuses are boring.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2003, 05:22:55 PM »
Originally posted by SunKing
Thast's right slobberjackarse. You really need to come up with new material. Your same ole whines and hypercritical excuses are boring.

lol, so speaks mr. originality himself.  were you born dense or do you work at it?

take the blinders off and take a real good look at things... once you get past "shane" you just might evolve in AH a bit.

your turn. try not to stumble, stutter or otherwise amuse me.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2003, 05:44:17 PM »
lol, so speaks mr. originality himself.  were you born dense or do you work at it?

take the blinders off and take a real good look at things... once you get past "shane" you just might evolve in AH a bit.

your turn. try not to stumble, stutter or otherwise amuse me.

And you called me condesending! hah

Someone else needs to get past "shane".

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2003, 05:45:11 PM »
From the thread: :"Informal Poll: Killshooter OFF or ON?"

Shane voted and commented:

off... CT is too small for griefers to get away with very much.

*ShruG*

Oh well. So much for that theory, I guess. (Shane being sarcastic and all) It was worth a shot. I would have figured it would have been a case of a newbie player that was either colorblind and couldn't tell the difference between a friendly player's cpid and an opposing players vehicle/plane icon descrip (not to mention the chesspiece in the icon) ... or maybe an immature newbie that was bored and had something to prove.

Well, guess one doesn't have to be a new player to fit in the second category.

Thanks for tryin', Eddie. And thanks for takin' the time to ask. I guess the small "mature" CT group couldn't handle it afterall.

We'll live. KS on. *ShruG* WTG Shane! You single handedly got KS turned back on! ;)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 05:59:06 PM by Arlo »

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2003, 06:13:01 PM »
I can see Shanes temptation, however, no one will give quite the response that Shane was seeking as P6Ehawk. Im sure steam was coming out of his ears. Kill him once and watch the secondary explosions in the text buffer.

Not surprised by anything here.
Eskimo is right on. P6E has a great big red button that says PUSH. I would have thought shane had more self control, but one must first have the desire to control ones self.  Shane pleading ignorance, ludicrous! :rolleyes:

PE6 you said today how much you hate this sim. So why fly in it if you are so frustrated by it? :rolleyes: I can't count the times you go off because something is wrong with this sim.

After getting killed by shane several times in a row just today (which is normal) I was wondering how much time he spends in this sim. He did not want to share that so I looked. A couple months ago almost 170 hours which is over 6 hours a day, which suggests to me he loves this sim and has nothing better to do with his life. Shane expand your horizons a bit and go turn on the T.V. ;)

PE6 start flying 6 hours a day and maybe you can get the better of him. If not then live with it because most guys cant spend that kind of time perfecting this game. Or... ask him how he did what he did. He has told me more than once what I did wrong and gave me some tips when I asked, unless he was to busy kicking someone.

Which is worse, the fellow who has the kick me sign and does not know how to remove it or the jerk who kicks him?  If I was king of the world I would give you both a month off to realign your priorities. :rolleyes:
------------------------
CO daddog
332nd Flying Mongrels
Roster
Events!
Noses in the wind since 1997.

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends. - Baltasar Gracian
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline buckweet

• Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2003, 06:19:34 PM »
Hey Shane you want to talk about people whining. We'll see what happens when you go after 2 or 3 planes at one time and they end up on you and kill you. Lets see who does the crybabbying and whining then.

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
      • http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2003, 06:19:43 PM »
I know that p6e is touchy, but what shane was up to was just childish.  I like to see killshooter off, but with behavior like that.  Well, I guess we wont see killshooter off again for a long time.

thanks shane.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2003, 06:30:08 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
I would have figured it would have been a case of a newbie player that was either colorblind and couldn't tell the difference between a friendly player's cpid and an opposing players vehicle/plane icon descrip (not to mention the chesspiece in the icon)

what part of "icons off" do you not understand? :confused:

maybe if you rtfm you'd know u can cycle icons thru 4 stages.

but you being a noob and all, i guess you haven't gotten that far into the esoteric details of AH yet.

you've been humping my ankle fairly hard arlo, you're pretty amusing. and whiney azz'd biatch in your own right.

go back to your pik as conspiracy theories, and let us big boys play.

ur just jealous your whines accomplished nothing. :D

pay attn to hawk, imitate him and you might end up worth something after all. you've always prided yourself in your dweebiness, now i see you aspire to lameness as well!! what ambition! go git sum!!

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2003, 06:34:57 PM »
Originally posted by daddog
blah blah blah

they say how one plays a game is but a reflection upon how one plays their life....

ponder that... expand your horizon and look at what hawk was doing in that context...

now take a deep breathe, look in the mirror, and ask youself, "do i suck at real life as much as i suck in the game, is my real stick as misfiring as my joystick, is this high horse i'm trying to ride a dead one?"

btw the tv is right behind me. :D

and since we're getting all real-lifey and smarmy.... ask yourself to define your beliefs in god, and whether you should review this particular warning, "judge not, lest ye be judged."

sorry, can't flip it back on me, not religious. ;)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 06:43:29 PM by Shane »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2003, 06:40:10 PM »
oh and erg... i see you've inspired these lamers to mimic your lameness.  milking bases, milking hq surrounded by enemy bases - milked when no one was on to defend - , .ef when vis an enemy, .ef when vis an enemy yet again w/o firing a shot, rinse wash repeat. if that isn;t total  slobberdonkey lamosity i have no idea what is.

yep, you should be proud. even prouder that there's a brand new spanking lamer CT squad following in those same clueless footsteps, the strikers, maybe someday they'll even be good enough to get a kill when they have alt and nbrs.

man... i'm really not surprised at the endorsement of this lameness *just because i* called it out and spanked p6ehawk for it. he could simply have laughed it off. i did. i still am. lol.

lol... talk about over-reactions.

try not to strain ya'lls wrist's now, can't have carpal tunnel from the circle affecting your j/s input... oh n/m you guys never turn anyway, all straight line stampede of geldings.

lol.

and you call *me* childish.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 06:53:59 PM by Shane »

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
Okay guys, what's done is done.....
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2003, 06:44:27 PM »
Let's move on.  Two days left on this setup, try and have fun in the time we have left with it.

Lay off Shane for starters.

He can't help himself.  Unlike a pup or kitten who can be trained not to defecate or urinate on the carpet or other floor, or not crap in it's box, he cannot be trained to behave.  Only HiTech, Pyro, or some of the other HTC employees have the horsepower to enforce any kind of penalty for misbehaving.  

If you wanna blame someone, blame me.
I incorrectly assumed that players would not purposely shoot a friendly.  If it happened, I figured it would be a newbie doing it, and not a veteran who knew better.
Leaving killshooter off was a bad idea.  I did it without consulting the other staff members, thinking (again incorrectly) that most or all of the players who frequent the CT have a sense of right and wrong  and know that killing a friendly is not good for anyone.  Call this one an experiment that yielded mixed results.  The good thing that came out of it is that I learned one truism:  Some people are just prettythangholes and cannot help it.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2003, 06:49:08 PM »
snip

now killing hq like that in CT with low nbr's, knowing full well many people will come in and leave when they see no dar, well, i'd pretty much label that "griefer at work."

Yeap.

culero (no ****!)
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline myelo

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2003, 06:49:21 PM »
Originally posted by Dennis
It's all fun and games ... until somebody gets hurt.

Then, it's just fun.
myelo
Bastard coated bastard, with a creamy bastard filling