Author Topic: So?!  (Read 2681 times)

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
So?!
« on: June 19, 2003, 09:17:23 PM »
I guess this is it, I was a bad boy for having fun in an empty arena. Actually there were about 4 logged on maybe a few more. There were no cons when shane came in. I was enjoing myself...well, technicly I never fired a shot at HQ and I only had captured one base alone and another with help, then it droped to 0 cons abd 4 or 6 allies.

So what if I hit the HQ, it comes back up in 30 min. So what if the bases get captured, it can be reset each night for game play. 10 folks logged on can only use one base at a time and who needs dar with that few.

Lets face it, shane gets away with it and also gets the KS turned back on. He wins, not that I expected to but I am surprised.

With that said, I have decided to pull out of AH. Please dont reply saying "I'll be back". I wont

I certainly dont need this crap, and the other players dont need it and many simply suport Shane's abuse. So, if AH wont deal with him, then all you guys are just gonna have to suffer.

Jester, Lowejg and all the 325th Checkertails, I'm soory guys, not for canceling my account but for creating a headache and pushing even jester's buttons.

Its just not worth it guys, the game is just not fun any more.

Hawk Out!

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: So?!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2003, 09:25:38 PM »
Originally posted by CurtissP-6EHawk
So what if I hit the HQ, it comes back up in 30 min. So what if the bases get captured, it can be reset each night for game play. 10 folks logged on can only use one base at a time and who needs dar with that few.

no it doesn't...   and why should a CT staffer have to reset it each nite because of lameness like yours?

who needs dar with 10 people on?  that's the time when you need it most.

you could have left gracefully, but, nooooooo, gotta get all dramatic...  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2003, 11:18:33 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
So?!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 11:26:28 PM »
P6E if you like blowing up undefendind buildings so much with no enemies anywhere why dont you just play offline, hell youre guarantted to have endless supply of high cover friendlies in P51s just how you like it....  :rolleyes:

Oh yea I think milkrunning at 3:00AM is stupid, pointless and yes screws everything up when a couple guys reset the CT which literaly destroys the setup changing planesets and forces a CT staffer to reset everything - of course only after he or she can be gotten hold of often aafter hours and hours of lost time.

So yea there is often a very high cost to pointless milkrunning in CT. You rightly appealed to the CT community's decent side in your shane fragging thread yet you contine acting irresponsibly yourself by milkrunning, and are either proud of doing it for kicks or somehow dismissive of the consequences. Consequences, mind you, that are both damaging and perfectly well known to most all CT regulars.

So please can it and go play offline if you wanna "fight" unoppsed at 3:00AM.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
So?!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2003, 12:30:09 AM »
Later Hawk  <>

Offline Xjazz

• Gold Member
So?!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2003, 02:01:18 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Later Hawk  <>

Milkrunners salute each others after.. eh.. er... heavy duty milkurun "action"?

OMG

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
So?!
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2003, 02:06:23 AM »
Yer talkin out yer arse ... but that's ok ... I'm sure it's the only means of communication you know. ;)

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Wahhhhh Shane killed me!
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2003, 03:11:08 AM »
Curtis,

instead of postin repeptitive whines on this board, why don't you just up a fighter and Kill Shane? I mean, you're usualy gloating how "bored" you are facing "clueless opponents", because you are sooo "good".

Don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out... Ciao!
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
So?!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2003, 07:26:34 AM »
there goes a target

wtg shane, chase more away from an almost empty room pls ..

cu pehawk
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
So?!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2003, 08:29:49 AM »
Darwinism at work or is this reverse Darwinism?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
      • http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
So?!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2003, 11:28:51 AM »
Sorry to see you go hawk.  I agree with eagler.  Hawk never bothered me (except on the boards, and then it was all fun anyway).

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
So?!
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2003, 11:36:09 AM »
Hawk!

Sorry to see you go. We had some good times flying in the 325th.
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
So?!
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2003, 12:08:30 PM »
Well it looks like the biggest, most repetitive, knee-jerk-reactionary thumb finally broke the biggest, brightest, flashingest, reddest, push-me-button!  :)

Bye Hawk, see you back after you realize that quitting is even less fun.

eskimo

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
So?!
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2003, 12:13:21 PM »
lol, no, you slobberdonkeys can't pin this on me. you can try tho'.

hawk gets all cranky when a particular setup has no clearly superior plane that he can fly safely above at 20k, swoop down for easy cherries and run like the flash to safety when he gets in trouble - in these setups he does a lot more gv's and and more than his usual lame stuff.

why else would he be wanting to milk what was basically a defenseless HQ? there were plenty of other non-disruptive ways he could have milked. the rooks were down to like about 4-5 bases along the southern part of the map, he could simply have switched sides and milked any number of bish bases. but, nooooooo...

remember, hawk's one of those guys who went ballistic over getting popped in his chute, and as we know bailing is merely one's way of saying, "i suck enough to deserve to get killed twice."

he's gone all rabid quite a few times over quite a few things.

but like i said, you can *try* to spin this as somehow being my fault.  just indicates much more about yourselves than anything about me. you guys do this periodically.  

why don't you simply step up to the plate and help keep the amount of pure lameness in CT to reasonable levels. you'd be surprised at the results all around.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
So?!
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2003, 12:42:19 PM »
Seven paragraphs of defensiveness and Hawk's the only one who's rabid. ;)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
So?!
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2003, 12:56:12 PM »
you're an amusing squeek toy, arlo... i think i'll keep you around for a while.

;)