Author Topic: So?!  (Read 2678 times)

Offline tzr

• Copper Member
      • http://webpages.charter.net/maddogjoe/index.html
So?!
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2003, 11:24:56 PM »
Originally posted by Xjazz
Milkrunners salute each others after.. eh.. er... heavy duty milkurun "action"?

OMG

ROFL  Slash  milkrunning  Now thats Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey xjazz, Its better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder stupid you are than to open it and prove how stupid you are!!

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
So?!
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2003, 11:43:22 PM »
Blah, blah, blah.....

....and the beat goes on
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
      • http://jagd3udet.org
So?!
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2003, 01:35:37 AM »
I am 6'4" and weigh 280 lbs. I will go toe to toe with anyone in AH any day of the week. As long as it is to give you a big hug to show the respect I have for each and every one of you as individuals and warriors in a sim.:)

I have teamed up with quite a few of you at various times, and have met some very interesting people, while having great fun along the way. I have also learned quite a bit from several of you, and would like to learn more from others I have not really talked to as of yet.:cool:

Life is too short for me to allow this game, or the few that like to argue get me down. I must admit I did have one run in with a guy, but felt bad after the fact. I extend my hand to everyone, and if it gets spat on or slapped away, I still have the other one to offer them.:D

Yes, the heat of battle can be frustrating, and we are all guilty at one time or another of losing our cool, but that is the human side of us. I look forward with the greatest enthusiasm to meet more of you on a personal level, and pick your brains for tactics and varying styles of air to air combat. I <> you all!;)

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Re: Rebuttal
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2003, 05:59:15 AM »
Originally posted by Bolt45
I don't have any aspirations of becoming a top gun , nor care WHO is , want to impress me ? be civil , respectful even if someone says or does something you don't like , I regret that in the past I have been guilty of these things , but no more .
I challenge my fellow CT'ers to do the same ..Your virtual flying skills are meaningless , getting along with other players & making
it enjoyable for everyone is the best trait any man can have ..

That said it's Prozac & Miller time :p

Very well said!

I think most of us lean in this direction.

eskimo

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
So?!
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2003, 06:01:26 AM »
Originally posted by kesolei

Anyone ever think that maybe if we ignored Shane he'd shut up? He thrives off the replies we give him, turns it into more material to insult.. and we just play into his hands. Rather than let this thread turn into another Shane War, just say bye to Hawk and move on. Someone has to be mature here.

That's EXACTLY what the Shane situation is all about.

eskimo

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
So?!
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2003, 08:27:29 AM »
Well  yeah but............    good point:D

Hey TwoDogs, Im  a 6'2" 250lb firefighter. After seeing your pic on the website, I can honestly say you scare the hell outa me:D  <>

ROFL Slash milkrunning Now thats Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Tzr:D , where you been?

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
      • http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
So?!
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2003, 08:38:31 AM »
no kidding tzr.  Where you been hiding?  The mafia got you now?

Offline tzr

• Copper Member
      • http://webpages.charter.net/maddogjoe/index.html
So?!
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2003, 09:18:17 AM »
Quit job...got new one  been working my arnold off  5am to 8-9pm
try to fly a little but my isp is SOOOO slow  20mn avg. to DL maps...

Offline myelo

• Silver Member
So?!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2003, 10:50:34 AM »
Outstanding!

Lately we’ve had threads about chute shooting, killing teammates, how various planes are too good, various tactics are reprehensible, quit threads, locked threads and now ….finally…hints about beating somebody up.

I can’t wait until we find out who the martial arts experts are.

I think a round of applause is in order.
myelo
Bastard coated bastard, with a creamy bastard filling

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
So?!
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2003, 12:07:51 PM »
Well Myelo, I could not resist answering this one. lol

I have already stated that I am 6'4" and 280 lbs.
While in college I was involved in such sports as football, boxing, wrestling, gymnastics, and studied Shorin Ryu Karate for five years ending up a second degree brown belt under the tutilige of
Ed Perkins, A Master seventh degree black belt, and at the time was one of the youngest in the USA.:eek:

I came from the mean streets of San Jose California and have been stabbed, shot at, and beaten and left for dead by various gangs in the old hood. Until I stood up that is.

I am now 52 years young, and if I have learned anything...
It is that when someone gets in your face, especially if the numbers are on their side. Look them directly in the eyes, smile, then turn and walk away from them with a big grin on your face,
knowing in your heart that you just saved someones life.

As destiny plays itself out, you will meet that person again someday, and it will be one on one. When you do, walk up to them and look right into their eyes and you will see fear. As you stand before them, extend your hand and see how fast they take hold of it. Then once again, grin at them... Then take them out and buy them a beer!

There are too many things in life that can get you killed or beaten down brothers and sisters. We now live in a society where respect is demanded and no longer earned,. Where some fools will kill you over a damned parking space. Wow, we have come a long way since the apes... Or Have We.

Like I said before. I respect and salute each and every one of you here, and am always in the market for new friends. As far as enemies go, I do not have any, or if I do... they have not told me about it yet! I will fight you in the skies of the CT, or the battlefields of the MA, but I will not fight any of you on the text editor. But however, I will watch it with great ammusement!

Once again... I salute you all, and will see you in the CT or the MA,
As friends, or friendly foes I hope!:)

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
So?!
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2003, 02:41:03 PM »
studied Shorin Ryu Karate for five years ending up a second degree brown belt
I know myleo, but it is so fun to be macho. ;)

Great wolf! Studies the arts for about 12 years. Kajukembo, Hwarangdo, Taekwondo, and some soft styles. Did some full contact for a while. Never any good, always ignored the belts until my instructors insisted, but I loved to teach.  Also some Kendo, and European style fencing with foil, epee, and sabre.  Wolf you still in the Bay Area? I am just east of you in the Mts. Ever come up to Twain Harte?
------------------------
CO daddog
332nd Flying Mongrels
Roster
Events!
Noses in the wind since 1997.

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends. - Baltasar Gracian
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Sundiver

• Copper Member
Well heck..
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2003, 03:34:01 PM »
Why not. Did eighteen years of Nine Dragon Baguazhang, under Dr. John Painter here in good ole D/FW.

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
So?!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2003, 03:41:35 PM »
Originally posted by wolf05
Well Myelo, I could not resist answering this one. lol

I have already stated that I am 6'4" and 280 lbs.
While in college I was involved in such sports as football, boxing, wrestling, gymnastics, and studied Shorin Ryu Karate for five years ending up a second degree brown belt under the tutilige of
Ed Perkins, A Master seventh degree black belt, and at the time was one of the youngest in the USA.:eek:

I came from the mean streets of San Jose California and have been stabbed, shot at, and beaten and left for dead by various gangs in the old hood. Until I stood up that is.

Cripes wish you would have told me all this before I made you squadron latrine officer!!!!!!!:eek:

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
So?!
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2003, 04:39:24 PM »
LOL, No problem Kommodore, at least you can eat off of the seats now... But I would'nt want to try it, Bear76, Storch and 2851 were just in there after free beer and chile night at the hoffbraugh. lol

Daddog and Sundiver... It figures brothers, I have never seen anything on the text bar from you other that normal pilot chatter.
I am very impressed with your martial arts backgrounds, and you both show you learned the main lesson very well. You do not have to pound your chest and try to show the world how tough you are. You have the ability to focus and not pay attention to the dime store gunslinger types that want everybody to see what big bad men they are. These are the ones that run their mouths, and when confronted... JUST RUN!!!!
It is a refreshing change to meet very real and grounded individuals as yourselves. <>.

And no Daddog, I moved from the bay area in 1995 and now reside in the mountains of central Montana. I spent 10 years as a football coach and as president of a local youth football organization for the Police Activity League (PAL) of the cities of Milpitas and San Jose. When I finished my tour, I was so burned out on city life, and the crime and indignities that people have to face these days. I packed my gear and left without ever looking back. Much Happier Now For It!!!!
Too bad though, I would have liked to meet you friend.

And as far as the Macho thing goes... never really cared of what people thought of me... (chuckle) And still dont!!!
I am very comfortable with who and what I am, and when I look in the mirror in the morning, I am not ashamed.
That is until the damned thing breaks. lol

Gotta love you CT people... What else is there????????

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
So?!
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2003, 02:34:08 AM »
Wolf05, you are making sense, this is forbidden on BBS such as these, please do not confuse us with facts!

Oh and... Daddog,  fess up  you are Jean Claude Van Damme, right  ?! :D
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.