Author Topic: So?!  (Read 2690 times)

Offline myelo

• Silver Member
So?!
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2003, 08:25:45 AM »
Both my parents died 2 years before I was born. On my own since birth, I learned 98.6 degrees of Ninja Kilaminjaro to defend myself. Because of my powers, which I only used for good, the other kids picked on me.

Finally, one of the PowerPuff girls – Bubbles I think -- blew me up with a thermonuclear device. Because of the multiple surgeries required to re-attach my head, I had to retire from my job as Mike Tyson’s bodyguard. And because of my disfigurement, my marriage to Heather Locklear broke up.

Through it all, I remain optimistic and love everybody. Even Bubbles.
myelo
Bastard coated bastard, with a creamy bastard filling

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
So?!
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2003, 08:56:27 AM »
Both my parents died 2 years before I was born.
Your a clone eh?

Finally, one of the PowerPuff girls – Bubbles I think -- blew me up with a thermonuclear device.
On our honeymoon my wife and I fought over a brown sugar Pop Tart. She won. Not surprised... she grew up with 4 brothers.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2003, 08:58:45 AM by daddog »
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
      • http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
So?!
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2003, 09:13:27 AM »

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
So?!
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2003, 09:33:22 AM »
Originally posted by myelo
Both my parents died 2 years before I was born. On my own since birth, I learned 98.6 degrees of Ninja Kilaminjaro to defend myself. Because of my powers, which I only used for good, the other kids picked on me.

Finally, one of the PowerPuff girls – Bubbles I think -- blew me up with a thermonuclear device. Because of the multiple surgeries required to re-attach my head, I had to retire from my job as Mike Tyson’s bodyguard. And because of my disfigurement, my marriage to Heather Locklear broke up.

Through it all, I remain optimistic and love everybody. Even Bubbles.

Gonna be laughing about this all week.:D  Well done Myelo!

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
      • http://jagd3udet.org
So?!
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2003, 10:39:22 AM »
Okay, cats out of the bag and I must confess.
My mother was insemenated by a klingon warlord and to hide the shame, I was raised on the planet Hoth... Cold there!
As I grew older, I became very wise as to the powers of morphing that I had learned from the great one "Ganga Frihole".
I became unstable after I grew my third set of tits, and was sent to live with my father, a cross dressing klingon named Bob.

After spending several years as a fondue pot, I was punished and sent to earth for chewing the nuts off of a wampa that had put the wrong kind of cheese into my orofice. I now am an X45 joystick in the hands of someone named after an Alan Ladd cowboy movie. When will it end?:D

Offline Sundiver

• Copper Member
So?!
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2003, 12:25:39 PM »
*eyes Wolf* You guys don't get out much do ya? Believe me, I know. Voice of experience.

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
So?!
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2003, 01:40:52 PM »
No Sundiver, I do not get out much. lol It's a B**CH being wired to a computer all day, but somebody has to do it. lol

Seriously though, have you noticed that the subject of this string is starting to look a little more positive, with a little more humor.
Not as heavy and negative as it was in the beginning.
A few of us have learned more about each other, and no one is calling anybody any type of demeaning or hurtful names now!
(well, most anyhow)

This is what I like to do, and I have fun doing it. I do not dislike too many people these days, as I have learned to accept people for who and what they are, and just hope they accept me for who I am. I DO NOT LET PEOPLE OR SITUATIONS RENT OUT SPACE IN MY HEAD! Life is much too short for that!

I like to joke, laugh, and make people lose their frowns and then smile.
If I am successful at it, it makes my day... If not, well, at least I gave it my best shot. lol

The people here at AH are definately a rare breed, and I can say that the entertainment never stops, either in the air, on the text editor, or in the BB forums. I just keep wondering how the h*ll I got so lucky to find you! Must have really pipped off the
Sky Father or something. I guess that would exlain all of the turning and burning I have been doing lately, as well as the two extra sets of tits. DANG GANG.

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
So?!
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2003, 01:58:43 PM »
Back to the real subject... Hawk <>, was good flying with you bud. Hope you change your mind. Hope the CT gets respectable again, and we can all have the fun it was designed to give us!

And Kommodore Lowe, how come the wings you said I earned are made out of plastic? Everybody else has silver ones! Dang!!!

Offline Bolt45

• Zinc Member
You guys are lame
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2003, 02:05:29 PM »
When ah wuz growin up in the trailer park there was this 1 Butch
gal named Bobby Joe Taylor who used to whip my prettythang everday just for the helluvit , one day , after gettin my daily prettythang kickin'
an ol' Redneck named Skeeter hollerd at me & said boy c'mere .
He axed me ifluff'n ah wuz tired of gittin mah prettythang whooped like that
& I said yessir ..well he grinned & said "foller me" we went to his shed that he had added on to his trailer ( he had money you know , meth's popular at the local truck stop ) he smiled & said lemme introduce you to the Redneck ways of Western-Autokundo
he pulled out this 2ft long- prettythang shiny Crescent wrench & commenced to splittin some nearby watermelons with the grace of a ninjer , needless to say , ah was impressed , after hours of hands on combat training , Ah felt ah wuz ready fer my destiny with ol Butch , well wouldn't yew know it , the next day She was waitin by my  mailbox  wantin her daily' kick the scrawny boys prettythang fix ' . We had some words , & the next thang I knew she threw a wide hook , with lightnin reflexes ( meth will do that ) I pulled my wrench out from behind my back & blocked that haymaker from hell , well ol' BJ let out a holler , & thats when I saw & opening ( literally ) I swung that ol wrench upside down & butt stroked her where god left off some important externals ( least we thinks anyways ) her eyes bulged like a frog , grabbed her privy's & left her head wide open , one masterful swing to her 'noggin knocked her nose ring out . she hit the ground knocked out cold , well ol Skeeter had advise me if ah wanna have a reputation as badprettythang in the hood , I needed to make an impression on everybody, so I pulled her  britches down & plugged an M80 firecracker in a certain orafice & lit the fuse , apparently he fergot to tell me to stand back because I got splatterd , ( I had to take my bath in the pond a week early ) to this day people fear me as that wrench swangin' M80 butt pluggin Redneck ninjer from hell & as far as ol BJ , well when the BM urge hits , she better be wearin' a Depends ,or awful close to an Outhouse . :D

Offline Tuck

• Copper Member
      • http://hometown.aol.com/tuck0006/
So?!
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2003, 02:26:04 PM »
wtf was that?  :eek:

Offline kesolei

• Copper Member
So?!
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2003, 03:04:15 PM »
Eerr... just ignore Bolt.. I think someone forgot to lock his cage again and he got out...

Who's job  was that this week guys?

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
So?!
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2003, 03:47:02 PM »
Concho's,  but he's MIA.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
So?!
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2003, 05:48:27 PM »
lol :D
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
So?!
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2003, 07:47:03 PM »
Hey Bolt, LOL... I taint herd more gooder words thin that cents ma sister telt ma daddy he was goin tu fast and it were knockin the chewin gum outer mouth. You are been edjukated, as I could easy tell!

Bro Dawgs

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
So?!
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2003, 08:43:41 PM »
Wolf05!!

I studied Shorin Ryu for about 2.5 years under 3rd Degree black belt Bob Celico in Westerly RI.  What a great style.  :)
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.