Author Topic: So?!  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Bolt45

• Zinc Member
So?!
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2003, 05:16:53 AM »
was just havin with all the fightin knowledge you'ns possess .;)

Offline Bolt45

• Zinc Member
So?!
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2003, 05:17:35 AM »
er fun even

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
      • http://jagd3udet.org
So?!
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2003, 10:53:14 AM »
Hey Swager, yes indeed it is a very good style. Believe it or not, I took it for the self discipline and mind control, and above all... To get me in shape for football. lol:D

I wanted to go pro so bad while I was in college, that I took every kind of physical sport I could, just to get my body in tune for what was to hopefully come. It paid off in spades. I never played for the Oakland Raiders, or even in the NFL... Which was my aiming point, but was able to play for a few farm teams of the now defunct USFL. :mad:

I played a total of 7 years until I went straight on
with 6'8" 305 lb. Kurt Yonker. He was an offensive tackle and I was a nose tackle. I had the quarterback in a bearhug and was turning him around to let the linebackers get a piece, when to my surprise... Kurt was inbound at full speed to knock me off of my prize. We both went low and ducked our heads at the same time. The top of our helmets met, and I went down. I could not feel my arms or legs for twelve hours, and it was found that I had compressed several discs in my neck and bruised my spinal cord.
I wound up in a philadelphia brace off and on for about an eight year period, not to mention having to deal with some pretty hairy migraine headaches.:(

Needles to say, that ended my quest for any kind of pro career in any sport... So I went into coaching and found that it was just as rewarding as playing.:D

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
So?!
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2003, 04:16:45 AM »
Originally posted by myelo
Both my parents died 2 years before I was born. On my own since birth, I learned 98.6 degrees of Ninja Kilaminjaro to defend myself. Because of my powers, which I only used for good, the other kids picked on me.

Finally, one of the PowerPuff girls – Bubbles I think -- blew me up with a thermonuclear device. Because of the multiple surgeries required to re-attach my head, I had to retire from my job as Mike Tyson’s bodyguard. And because of my disfigurement, my marriage to Heather Locklear broke up.

Through it all, I remain optimistic and love everybody. Even Bubbles.

Heather was always a bit picky except when it came to rock star trash..