Author Topic: Why is it?  (Read 533 times)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Why is it?
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2003, 09:21:39 AM »
Just kill em...virtually of course:)

Pay no attention to anyone who would call you any kind of name....now I'm loved by all so I really can't relate, but i think that is what I would do if someone called me a name.:)

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Why is it?
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2003, 09:37:24 AM »
Originally posted by zroostr
lol :D

I'm just lookin out for tha n00bz. :cool:

Youve been here 6 months.

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Why is it?
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2003, 09:51:50 AM »
Originally posted by Midnight
Spit IX, N1K and La7 do nothing to help you learn.

Actually, they do help you memorize the game commands while figuring out what does what.

They also help you learn the strengths and weaknesses of the most popular aircraft in the Main Arena.

BUT - if you really want to learn ACM skills, fly the "Tier Two" aircraft, like the P-51B, the F4U-1 "Birdcage", the P-47D, the 109F or G10, the FW190A5, the F6F, or my favorite recommendation for a training plane - the Yak9U.

Offline Kaz

• Silver Member
Why is it?
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2003, 10:09:18 AM »
BUT - if you really want to learn ACM skills, fly the "Tier Two" aircraft, like the P-51B, the F4U-1 "Birdcage", the P-47D, the 109F or G10, the FW190A5, the F6F, or my favorite recommendation for a training plane - the Yak9U.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yak9U is uber...perk it! :)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Why is it?
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2003, 10:47:13 AM »
Originally posted by zroostr
Hehe. :)

And turn fights have become my albatross since I cant seem to turn on a dime and my adversary always seems to be able to. Given time and some practice in the dweeb planes cant hurt. ;)

lol:D

its an illusion my young apprentice......

do not let yourself be impressed by them.....learn to counter them instead.....

some call it stick stirring:p ......

what you don't seem to understand is that we are all DWEEBS.....just that some are more dweebish...like RUDE:eek:

you can fly a Niki....whats dweebish is too fly ONLY Niki's.....like the uber-dweeb HispD....always at 20k + and always ina niki.....or the stupid LA7 driver who ups and comes straight at ya full guns blazin hopin to hit something....

may the sun be in your eyes so I can get an easy kill:D

Offline zroostr

• Copper Member
Why is it?
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2003, 11:20:16 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
lol:D

its an illusion my young apprentice......

do not let yourself be impressed by them.....learn to counter them instead.....

some call it stick stirring:p ......

what you don't seem to understand is that we are all DWEEBS.....just that some are more dweebish...like RUDE:eek:

you can fly a Niki....whats dweebish is too fly ONLY Niki's.....like the uber-dweeb HispD....always at 20k + and always ina niki.....or the stupid LA7 driver who ups and comes straight at ya full guns blazin hopin to hit something....

may the sun be in your eyes so I can get an easy kill:D

:)

I like too many of the other planes to just fly niks. Plus the co of my future squad would prolly frown upon me not getting more practice in the f4u. :o  I try to mix it up when I'm flyin tho cuz it does help in other planes. What I cant get one to do I find another will and thats good to know.

It's just a shame that in AH, a plane that was instrumental in saving the necks of the brits in real life is considered a loser plane by some. I've only flown it myself in MA a few times but it's certainly fun to fly. I dont hide up in the clouds tho cuz I'm kinda impatient with gaining alt. I'll usually come in at 5-6k to fight it out with whoever. I try to stay away from the stat game and just play to have fun so win or lose it's all good. ;)

Originally posted by Saurdaukar
Youve been here 6 months.

Actually, I was around last year for about 7mos then dropped off. I still dont like the name calling regardless of how long I been around. Even when I'm not on the recieving end.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2003, 11:25:15 AM by zroostr »

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Why is it?
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2003, 11:24:51 AM »
i actually like it when people fly those "uber" latewar planes...they get cocky and make mistakes they think they can get away with against my early war plane... but they pay...oh yes they pay...

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Why is it?
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2003, 11:26:45 AM »
Thats right!!!

You will get much better flying mediocre planes strait and level in front of me.  8)

SO i'll keep a look out for you, when you see me just stay on course.