Author Topic: 13th tas and BK joint ops...  (Read 793 times)

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
13th tas and BK joint ops...
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2003, 09:14:33 AM »
Was great fun!  I almost got one of Apache’s kills, and I’m pretty sure I got one of Hooli’s.  I blame Rude for taking one of mine.  I was in much better position at 500 yards then he was at 200!  What can you do?

My only regret is letting that damn LA7 crawl up on Pirate too close, still feel bad about that.

Did any body get film of the auger mission?

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2003, 09:29:30 AM »
Originally posted by Zippatuh
Was great fun!  I almost got one of Apache’s kills, and I’m pretty sure I got one of Hooli’s.  I blame Rude for taking one of mine.  I was in much better position at 500 yards then he was at 200!  What can you do?

My only regret is letting that damn LA7 crawl up on Pirate too close, still feel bad about that.

Did any body get film of the auger mission?

lol Zipp, was that when I shot down Niche? Apparently I wasn't supposed to be able to do that, according to him anyway.

I must admit, his sarcasm on ch.1 whacked me. Witty responses are not my strong suit.

Offline BNM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.christian3x3.com/
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2003, 06:18:51 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
and we all have huberts flying out our butts'

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

LOL... now THAT was funny! Hehehehee! :D

Offline bfreek

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2003, 12:25:19 AM »
Burger King has its own squadron?

thats a whopper of a new story.

Offline AKcurly

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2003, 12:56:41 AM »
Often, Laz gets folks in such a lather that I feel compelled to defend him  --- not so much that he's right, rather it's just that he's such a nice feller.  I think it's time that I tell why I think Laz is a fine citizen.

When my little girl was growing up, her Brownie group leader had to move.  Laz stepped right up and assumed command of a brownie troop.

Laz taught those little girls so many useful things - how to make brownies (his speciality,) how to tie their shoes, brush their hair -- why Laz  was like a second mom.

My little girl (big girl now) still talks about Laz and the way he could brush hair.

So all of you that get down on Laz, remember, at heart, he's just a brownie.

curly

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2003, 09:46:41 AM »
curly... you aren't all that far off.. when the last wife left me I ended up with my 12 year old daughter and of course... all her friends hung out at my house so I did the "single parent" thing for a lot of years.   My daughter is back home and now instead of teenagers hanging around I have all these 20-24 year old women around all the time.

I thank gawd for all the training and support that being a BK has given me to get through these trying times.
lazs

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2003, 10:49:05 AM »
dang, BK and 13 TAS flying together is almost enough to make me come fly in the MA, well, just fly on something other than Mongrel Squad night!

I gotta admit, some of the most fun times in the MA for me have been flying around Apache and Lazs.  That and this one time, I flew in the same area as Drex and Leviathn.  I saw something happen that I never ever thought I'd see happen.  Drex got bounced!  Even with me check 6'ing him.  ;)  Of course he came back and killed like...  everyone.

Oh, and this one huge furball.  Lev and myself were on opposite sides and kept running into each other.  I think for about 30 mins the only person to kill me was him and vice versa.  Something about the Spit V's seeking each other out I guess.  :p

Funny how all the memorable stuff in MA seems to involve a BK, Leviathn, the 13th TAS or the 56th FS (I've had some good tangles with them, I always die tho.)
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2003, 09:00:42 AM »
thanks niffty.  I guess I feel the same.  Every fur is memerable in it;'s own way... and forgetable.  they are forgetable because one just as good happens soon enough.   You are welcome to join up with the BK's anytime.

Contrast this with some "missun" to steamroll the whole arena that may take hours and generate about 0% good fights.
lazs