Author Topic: Cannibis report  (Read 2294 times)

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2003, 03:40:36 PM »
Aight, aight, These are all serious , but noone has said anything about Charging Rhinocerus. Cuz it doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.
:eek:

:D

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Cannibis report
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2003, 03:45:02 PM »
Mac is right.  Keep your credit cards away from rhinos!
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2003, 03:55:56 PM »
*shaking head* DOH :rolleyes:

Offline Manedew

• Silver Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2003, 04:00:06 PM »
ya along with absinth?... can''t you stilll buy that in the UK?   The problem with laws like this is they are hipocritic..... I find acohol much worse than cannibus.... The point is VICTIMLESS CRIME... IT CAN"T BE A CRIME IF THERE IS NO whoopee VICTIM!  

I think you anti-weed folk have no idea exactly how many americans smoke ....alot of us ..... alot   (People some of you undoubtly trust with your businiess, lively hood etc.)

Guess you like paying for druggies in jail too ...I sure don't.   Guess you like the blackmarket to have hold on plantlife that has been a freind to man for thousands of years- so you epose lots of people and money to a market they would otherwise avoid..... i try to understand how your logic doesn't fall apart pelse help me understand your way of thinking- cause it just doesn't make sense to me .. maybe I'm getting "schizo"

Maybe if it was legal people who wanted to smoke it would ... intead of kids trying to be "cool"

and agree with an earlier point ... folks with schizo tendances maybe more drawn to Mary Jane..... this study is and obvious attempt to justify keeping it illegal.... in a country where they sell absinth?  sound out the word for me
H-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2003, 04:01:58 PM »
must potheads that i know,that are nuts. were idiot crackpots long before they started smokeing.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2003, 04:02:50 PM »
Originally posted by Frogm4n
must potheads that i know,that are nuts. were idiot crackpots long before they started smokeing.

Word

I've known some very successfull pot heads, don't get me wrong, but by and large, most burnouts I know fit the bill before they started hanging out with Herb

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2003, 04:04:18 PM »
Originally posted by Manedew
ya along with absinth?... can''t you stilll buy that in the UK?   The problem with laws like this is they are hipocritic..... I find acohol much worse than cannibus.... The point is VICTIMLESS CRIME... IT CAN"T BE A CRIME IF THERE IS NO whoopee VICTIM!  

I think you anti-weed folk have no idea exactly how many americans smoke ....alot of us ..... alot   (People some of you undoubtly trust with your businiess, lively hood etc.)

Guess you like paying for druggies in jail too ...I sure don't.   Guess you like the blackmarket to have hold on plantlife that has been a freind to man for thousands of years- so you epose lots of people and money to a market they would otherwise avoid..... i try to understand how your logic doesn't fall apart pelse help me understand your way of thinking- cause it just doesn't make sense to me .. maybe I'm getting "schizo"

Maybe if it was legal people who wanted to smoke it would ... intead of kids trying to be "cool"

and agree with an earlier point ... folks with schizo tendances maybe more drawn to Mary Jane..... this study is and obvious attempt to justify keeping it illegal.... in a country where they sell absinth?  sound out the word for me
H-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e

LOL - don't think NORML will appoint you to represent them anytime soon :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2003, 04:06:01 PM »

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
Cannibis report
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2003, 04:32:22 PM »
'ere...

oh.. what?
there is no such thing as losing long term.. uh..    uh

what's on TV tonight?

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2003, 04:40:30 PM »
Originally posted by AWMac
Aight, aight, These are all serious , but noone has said anything about Charging Rhinocerus. Cuz it doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.
:eek:

Dangit Skuzzy ... LOCK this thread now!

He used the "R" word!

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
Cannibis report
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2003, 04:44:24 PM »
Geeze, some of you guys need to lighten up! (Note, I said lighten up, not "light up":)).  It is interesting however that in a time where vitually everybody seems to be in favor of discouraging smoking of tabacco (a legal product), there is an outcrying, "make pot legal!" The whole country seems to be doing everything to make smokers feel like second-class citizens, yet if you smoke pot, you're "cool."  Go figure.

Skuzzy: LOL, good one!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2003, 04:52:46 PM by Sabre »
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Cannibis report
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2003, 04:46:16 PM »
I know MT, but we should make allowances and be more tolerant of those who give thier credit cards to rhinos.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2003, 05:00:55 PM »
whenever i see a  Charging Rhinocerus i put on my robe and wizard hat.

Offline MrBill

• Nickel Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2003, 06:19:55 PM »
Thanks John9001

Cleaning up the monitor and keyboard.
We do not stop playing because we grow old
We grow old because we stop playing

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Cannibis report
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2003, 08:28:33 PM »
Originally posted by funkedup
Or it could be that crazy people are just more likely to try weed.

Funked hit the nail on the head. There are also very strong parallels between heavy smoking of cigarettes and schizophrenia. Does this mean that cigarettes lead to mental illness? Absolutely not. It simply means that some folks predisposed to mental illness will suffer from some symptoms earlier in life and turn to something to sooth it with; be it drugs, alcohol, or nicotine.  The age of onset for first psychotic breaks is generally in the 20's to early 30's. These folks had the predisposition long before this, but it usually takes the onset of significant life stressors to trigger the illness fully.

No, I am not some amateur making **** up. Yes, I work in the field. (Believe it or not :))