Author Topic: cant connect  (Read 161 times)

Offline Blackhawk

• Zinc Member
cant connect
« on: June 27, 2003, 10:31:11 PM »
I tried to enter the H2H arena on friday night. After I logged in and clicked ok I instantly received the message "Host timed out, do you wish to try Alt route?". After clicking yes I then instantly receive the message"Host timed out".And that was it for my options. I contacted HiTech by phone and I was told that it was a software problem and it was nothing caused on their end. That day I installed one new program. After speaking with him I uninstalled the program and rebooted. NOTHING. I also attempted 2 system restores. NOTHING. I then tried to uninstall and reinstall Aces High. NOTHING. I'm confused with this problem since I was not running a firewall or antivirus software. My internet connection (cable) was also working. I was able to access the HiTech website which to my understanding is the same computer as the game. No matter what I try I cant connect to the online gaming. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. I also was playing the game fine for a month before this happened. Thanks in advance for atleast reading this.

Offline Flittt

• Zinc Member
cant connect
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 01:39:39 PM »
could it be that there were no HtoH servers up ?