Author Topic: Best Legal Revenge Tactics?  (Read 14884 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Best Legal Revenge Tactics?
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2003, 09:05:18 AM »
yep iron... you seem to put it a little better than I did but I doubt he will get it even at that.
lazs

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Re: Best Legal Revenge Tactics?
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2003, 12:28:44 PM »
Originally posted by BGBMAW
what are the best ways to payback a fellow human that has caused u harm?

legal please...

can u send virus?

can i put his house up for sale?

just wondering..

The best thing to do is to forgive them and avoid their company if necessary.

"Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord"

Read Romans 12 versus 20 and 21....there is power in these words....I know from personal experience.

:)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 12:37:29 PM by Rude »

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2003, 01:14:37 PM »
BGB be a man and piss on his hub caps and then you get me a paper bag, we go to his door step and set the bag on fire... you ring the doorbell and run.  When he comes out to step on the fire I jump out and ..

POOP ON HIM !!!

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2003, 05:58:37 PM »
lol mac,

OH AND PUT THAT PICTURE TO LAZS PLEASE.. FOR ME TO POOP ON..

again ..get the fuk out of here with the godam preaching...

im asking simple question...keep yoursissy sht out of here..puke stinkin hippies...lolol

you have no idea what this person has done...i will never see him again...but someday he will receive a gift of ****(sheit) somehow

and im just lookn for good ideas..

lazs stop dreaming of me and somew guy "fighting" or wrestling...this is not the rainbow BB's.....i know you live close to San "Fran"  err the gay bay..but sheesh...leave this posts alone

i would physically pumel this guy...but i do not, want not and need not to cause pain.....

eye for an eye....no less ..no more..

and iron....lmfao...

rude....read BiGBs American  verse 9 , line 4

kill them all ..then let the"lord" sort it out

Love
BiGB
xoxo
« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 06:04:59 PM by BGBMAW »

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2003, 08:09:24 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
well maybe I was expecting too much from a maw so...

When I was a lot younger and on drugs we used to have a pretty funny one that we used... find another enemy "on your list", kill him and put him in the trunk of the car of the new enemy.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Lazs is really Henry Hill?!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2003, 08:57:10 AM »
yep.. can't win... if you tell bgb to be a man and face the guy he calls you a sissy hippie.   if you tell him to get revenge he crys that it is illeagal and he might get in trouble... waaaaaaa.

he want's to sneak around like a girl... not get caught or, if he does, not be held responsible.   I would say the guy has allready won anyway... bgb has him stuck in his head.   Bet the guy don't think about ol bgb.
lazs

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2003, 09:08:38 AM »
I'm bettin' he's got more sense than he's lettin' on here, at least I'm hopin'.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2003, 11:37:54 AM »
Why the mystery? What did the guy do, not sit with you at lunch?

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2003, 01:33:18 PM »
One God BGB....and you ain't him babe:)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2003, 02:58:38 PM »
eye for an eye....no less ..no more..

"Cast your bread upon the waters and it will return to you tenfold"

This is God's way of saying when you retaliate, you must do so with 10 times the harm done to you. (I mean if his bread does not return to him, you wouldn't be fulfilling God's promise would you?)

Sorry for the preaching...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2003, 03:25:16 PM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2003, 03:50:12 PM »
like that one holden..thx:)

lazs and ur wrong..im asking for legal revenge tactics..you have none that you have posted..so please go find a furballl somewhere..

funny how in this whole thing u post so many without one good idea...you are a waste of web space

the guy fuked w/ my finances...his company is paying fines now..but he needs to pay himself... very simple....

jesus how hard is it to respond to a question...

Best legal revenge tactics...?

Offline jEEZY

• Copper Member
the ultimate in "legal"
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2003, 04:07:09 PM »
Although this takes time to set up the results are spectacular, and perfectly legal, maybe. Again this is a logistic puzzle. but worth it...

First set a date in the near future, a month or so, prefreably a Saturday mid morning.

Next comb the yellow pages for services that offer "free estimates": suggestions include house siding, landscapers, roofers, cable companies, contractors.

Take a good couple of days and call them asking for "free estimates" at the addy of your target on the day and hour you picked above. You need at least 50 to make a good showing, over 100 is genius. Use a pay phone if you are too parinoid about phone number coming up on ID or somthing...but doing this well in advance will mask your true id. On D day call the local fire and police number to alert them to strange amount of traffic at target addy as well as local TV news, and at least 10 pizza delivery boys.

Laugh your bellybutton off

For a longer term effect:

Go to local supermarket magazine shelf

Take out all the subscription, no postage necessary postcards out with gloves if paranoid. Get at least 100.

Fill in target addy with left hand, and gloves if paranoid. post from boxes throughout the city.

Trust me, it takes months to "unsubscribe" and the level of junk mail goes through the roof.

If you need more....

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2003, 08:57:41 AM »
If it is financial then you have legal recourse.
lazs

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2003, 10:26:27 AM »
like that one holden..thx:)

lazs and ur wrong..im asking for legal revenge tactics..you have none that you have posted..so please go find a furballl somewhere..

funny how in this whole thing u post so many without one good idea...you are a waste of web space

the guy fuked w/ my finances...his company is paying fines now..but he needs to pay himself... very simple....

jesus how hard is it to respond to a question...

Best legal revenge tactics...?

He fuked with your finances?  This is a serious problem, and here's how to solve it.  You will need confederates to help carry out your plan.   I've given a lot of thought to this.   Here's what you do:

Attend a dinner party where the "target" is located, preferably an upscale one.  Procure a can of split pea and ham soup beforehand and open it.  Conceal the soup can in your jacket.  

Next, timing is important.  If you want to make a scene, you can "upchuck" the contents of the can in front of the "target." (Being sure to not let anyone see the can.)  This takes practice, but will completely shock everyone there, especially when your buddies who are standing around, drop down and start licking up and eating the "vomit."

Can't say what would happen after that.  But it would be legal.  You could take revenge, shock the hell out of people, and be feared at the same time.  Who could ask for more?

Either way, it would be very funny...if you had the guts to do it.:)   The guy you wanted revenge on would think you're insane, and would never fuk with you again.;)

Les

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2003, 11:12:45 AM »
Originally posted by Leslie
The guy you wanted revenge on would think you're insane, and would never fuk with you again.;)

Les

I think you're insane just for thinking that up. ;)
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.