Author Topic: Anyone interested?  (Read 3661 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Anyone interested?
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2003, 08:58:37 AM »
have you seen their wevbsite?
lazs

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Anyone interested?
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2003, 10:35:40 AM »
I like glazed doughnuts. They are yummy to my tummy.

Offline TheManx

• Copper Member
      • http://4wingonline.com
Anyone interested?
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2003, 08:18:48 PM »
Please accept my sincere apology for the current state of our website. While we try our hardest to add quality content ... yadda yadda yadda.

The site does what we need it to do. It was put up for members of the squad with the requirement of having a forum, no insulting content to other squads, and to let old friends who we used to fly with know how to get in touch with us again. I think the site took a whole 4 hours to make, so your comments are probably quite accurate. I code for a company that writes client server applications, so find it difficult to come home and code for any lengths of time.

Keep being the forum poodle barking at each new thread knocking at the door if you like. If it weren't for your comments here, I'm certain few people would have known about you at all. Plus, with the amount of crap you post, you must be doing a great service to Hitech by load testing his forum database.

Offline TheManx

• Copper Member
      • http://4wingonline.com
Anyone interested?
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2003, 08:19:33 PM »
Oh and Lazs, since you're an expert at websites, please feel free to leave me the link to the squad website you created. I might be able to get some tips and insight from it.

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Anyone interested?
« Reply #109 on: July 30, 2003, 12:12:08 AM »
Originally posted by WldThing
O well when were naming squaddies, id like to put forth my opinion of good pilots that id like as my wingies in any duel..  Manx, Gball, Saburo, Pointmn, Tac, etc.......

LOL, thnx for the vote of confidence but I am just not in the "elite," "great", and/or "excellent" category. I'm just okay but there are just so many better than I.

What I find discouraging is that something that is supposed to bring both communities together seems to be turning into a pissing match.

Check the egos at the door gentlemen. Have fun.

My $0.02.
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
Anyone interested?
« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2003, 12:15:02 AM »
Suggestion.

Why don't we have AH players submit their top 10-20 AH players?
The AH Team captain can then choose the main 8 and also add several as alternates.
That would seem to be the best way to choose a team based on an AH democratic system.
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell