Author Topic: New Squad (Bishops) : Generation ~X~ Mercenaries  (Read 387 times)

Offline seven11

• Zinc Member
New Squad (Bishops) : Generation ~X~ Mercenaries
« on: August 29, 2003, 02:04:54 PM »
Hello people;
   I am forming a new squad.  Here is a little bit about it;  we will fly missions and have fun.   I know sometimes not everyone wants to do missions and they are boring at times.  Some people like me just want to get on and start kicking butt and take over fields.  Organization isnt always fun, but sometimes neccesary.  Also, everyone is going to have a say!!!  We will have ranks and a chance for advancement.  I have seen some squads fly on and some of them are boring in the stuff they do and some of it is exciting.  I just started playing this game about a month ago and i am ok in it.  I am needing people that want to have fun and have great ideas...for example somehow i have a sixth sense about carrier ships out on the sea and no one believes me and then when i go check it out myself BAM lord and behold its there.  I am in Pacific time but i will take anyone that wants to have fun and improve or someone that wants to share their vast knowledge about the game.  Unlike all squads i want to have leaders and followers. LIke a great football team there is coach and the playmakers and the rest of the team.  Its all balanced out.  wITHOUT one or the other it will not be good.  So if you are interested email me at jsalinas73@yahoo.com and we will setup something.  Also i want to get a site up but i dont have time and also i have an idea for a logo.

thanks for your time in reading this email and hope you are someone that will interested in something NEW and EXCITING

john

AKA Seven11