Author Topic: Awesome job porking the fuel Bish!  (Read 1446 times)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Awesome job porking the fuel Bish!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2003, 12:22:15 PM »
what? defend fuel ? defend bases? why, thats no "fun" i just want to "fuball", but i can't find anybody to fight.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2003, 12:40:24 PM »
One guy? Only 15 minutes total to kill all the fuel at a small base?  In two passes?

Sorry guys, I've never seen the pilot or uber jabo capable of doing this at a busy frontline base.  Couple of guys on a milkrun yes but come on, a frontline base, can't be much of a furball in these parts.:rolleyes:
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2003, 01:08:12 PM »
"The Toolshed Pests -- by Sgt. Rudely Auger ?"

You have to be kidding. Right?

Good grief. You guys are so real life devoid of stimulation, your writing gay poems about AH game play?

I still don’t believe it. I refuse to believe it.

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2003, 01:36:39 PM »
Originally posted by FT_Animal
Maybe I'm about to step out of line here.

Maybe I'm not.

Maybe I am reading into this too far

Maybe I'm not.

I just want to say,....

....hmm, I thought it was a start to another song:(

bumba
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2003, 01:41:49 PM »
Originally posted by FT_Animal

Granted suicide attacks are lame. SOME pile-lets, just compress themselves into the ground, I've done it a lot myself.

Then you are lame.  You are, a lamer.  Lame lame lame lame lame.

But this petty whinning about destroyed fuel must be a personal issue.

Why.. because you disagree?

Should I start whinning because someone porked the last hangar or Vehicle base.

Why should you... you don't care, remember?

This isn't Pong folks.

Really?.. OK WHO PUT THE PONG SIGN UP OUTSIDE? Sure seem's like the mental state of your average AH player lately would preclude a successful round of Pong... but who am I.

SO in essence, what the common whine is about is "DO NOT detroy any ground objects because someone might have to move to another base, BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING THEIR ARS handed to them?

Your use of the word whine has become rather annoying.  Look up the definition of "whine" then come back and say your NOT just trying to belittle people with a view on the current state of gameplay.

Ya know what?, If fuel wasn't a historical target, it wouldn't have been placed in the game.

Putting an aspect into the game... and putting an aspect into the game THE RIGHT WAY are two entirely different things.

I really can't understand the worthless whines I've been hearing about fuel porkage.

Almost as annoying as it is repetitive.  Your whining about whiners.  You are a whine whiner.  Qualified!  (KMB is the stock symbol that'll get ya in with the Kleenex guys, in case yaz wondering)

Deal with it, it's a strategic target. period.

Did you get the "Dad of the Year" award or something?  Who made you boss?

AHers want realism until it effects their fun, then they step bacxkwards.

Ya.. all that realism watching Ponies and Typhies suicide the fuel.  Thats reeeally realistic Animal.

dunno about you guys, kinda embarrassed for yas.

Here's comes the whine word again.

LIMITING FUN>???? is that an actual reason for the whine, or is it you just couldn't come up with anything less pathedic. Whose trying to limit whos fun, the guy whining or the guy bombing>?

Bingo

Don't shoot this guy either, it will ruin his fun. Anything else we can do to insure you have fun for $15 a month. Maybe we'll all just sit still and let you kill us all and not shoot back.

C'mon... one more for the crowd!

There is always skeet shooting.

Dangit...

[/B]

I'm just being mean. :D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2003, 01:52:40 PM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2003, 02:21:52 PM »
Easyscor...

1 guy can easily drop a base to 25% in very little time...

Pee51, 2 1k eggs, rockets...

1k egg on each of 2 fuel tanks, 2 rockets a piece on others, guns for any that are left.  And yes it can be done without ever touching ack.  You might take a hit, but its possible to survive the event.

SKurj

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2003, 02:23:57 PM »
Originally posted by snocone
7 goons would bring the fuel back to 125%. resupps affect each destroyed structure, ie, each fuel tank. when supps take effect, all fuel tanks are affected, bringing them all up at the same time.

Last time I tried a resupply on Trinity to a small field with 25% fuel, I made 4 successful trips and the fuel remained at 25%. About an hour of my time. I flew the last two because I just couldn't believe the first two hadn't changed anything.

I asked around and was told it would take 7 trips.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2003, 02:33:23 PM »
Actually at a small base it's very very easy for one person to destroy all the fuel, whether there's alot of cons or not. Especially in something fast on the deck like a Tiffie with it's hispanos.

Of course you won't survive but that's of no concern to the fuel porker.

...-Gixer
-Hells Angels-

Originally posted by Easyscor
One guy? Only 15 minutes total to kill all the fuel at a small base?  In two passes?

Sorry guys, I've never seen the pilot or uber jabo capable of doing this at a busy frontline base.  Couple of guys on a milkrun yes but come on, a frontline base, can't be much of a furball in these parts.:rolleyes:

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2003, 02:42:11 PM »
Maybe the re-supply could be changed, so that it actually affects the % of fuel supply rather than the rebuild time for all of the fuel depots.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2003, 02:57:11 PM »
WTFG Bishes !!!

even when where banged from 2 sides

good job!!!

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2003, 03:06:16 PM »
Originally posted by BUG_EAF322
WTFG Bishes !!!

even when where banged from 2 sides

good job!!!

Yay... WTFG!!  Run them pointless suicide runs that only make you look like a bunch of dorks who can't fight your way out of a wet paper-bag.  WTFG!!  You ROCK.. everyone know's expending ordnance and wasting time climbing to 20k just to suicide fuel at a base rather than engage in defense of the country in a proactive manner is the way to go!!  WOO HOO... WTFG...GOOD JOB!!  Keep porking that fuel... Keep forcing the bad guys to back up, and load up in P-51's and since they have the time.. climb to 20k also and wreak the same havok they would have anyway...OH YA!!.. GOOD JOB, WTFG!!!!    :rolleyes:
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2003, 03:22:51 PM »
Well, if a country is being attacked from both sides, a good way to stave off an attack at one front is to pork the hell outta that country's front line fuel depots.  The more fuel you pork, the more likely they are to start attacking at their other front.  Sorry it upsets you so, perhaps you should take a nice relaxing bubble bath and think about something else.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2003, 04:04:39 PM »
Most people confuse "attacking" with a good furball between 2 bases. These furballs tend to drift back and forth as folks get killed and respawn. Out of that furball there are the guys who run right at the field, pork the fuel, die and they cry "whats the plan" and  " we can take this base if few of you help with the ack" etc.

Why couldnt those who arent having fun in such situation just change fields themselves? Instead of porking the fuel and the fun of those who wanna up there?

Just moving to another field would mean they go un-noticed. They can justify their lameness with "I am helping to win a war".

Fuel porking coudc be fixed now by adding more fuel objects to the fields and spreading them out to make it hard for 1 or 2 guys. Then up their hradness and reduce their down time. All this can be done without rewriting code.

Also all the large 512 x 512 maps make the fuel mod 1.

Offline Grizzly

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2003, 04:20:54 PM »
Originally posted by SOB
Well, if a country is being attacked from both sides, a good way to stave off an attack at one front is to pork the hell outta that country's front line fuel depots.  The more fuel you pork, the more likely they are to start attacking at their other front.  Sorry it upsets you so, perhaps you should take a nice relaxing bubble bath and think about something else.

SOB

Like they only do it when they are being ganged by two countries. But it is a valid way to slow down the enemy. I think the point is that it's too easy. Try to focus.

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2003, 04:39:49 PM »
PPPHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhFff

And here I wasted 3 minutes out of my life time reading a reply that carried absolutely no information, facts or wisdom.

But then, was I really expecting it>?????

>I'm just being mean. :D

eeeeewe bully.

That's it, Im never posting here again,.... anyone see my ball?... I'm going home.

Anim

Tumor's deciple

Originally posted by Tumor
I'm just being mean. :D