Author Topic: New to AH, Any help?  (Read 117 times)

wulf_pilot

New to AH, Any help?
« on: October 27, 2000, 08:09:00 PM »
I just got AH and was playing it offline for a while and I must say it is very nice.  Ive been playing Warbirds for a little under a year.  I was just curious as to terrains.  where do you find them and how would you switch them around.  thanks

Offline Hamish

• Copper Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
New to AH, Any help?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2000, 08:22:00 PM »
Vermillion's Central med. terrain is available from the downloads section of the HTC websight.

f you are interested in designing your own terrain, the terrain editor is also available for download there.

There are a few other terrains out there, doind a search on the bbs for "Luzon" or "Luzon 2" you will find a link to download that terrain as well.

Good luck, hope to see you in the air soon  

Hamish!

Offline LLv34_Snefens

• Nickel Member
      • Lentolaivue 34
New to AH, Any help?
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2000, 08:52:00 PM »
To switch them around you place the downloaded files in your terrain folder, and then enter the game. Under 'Setup' you will find the names of the different terrains that you currently have in your folder and you change by clicking on them.
You can then use them in the H2H room if you like. This is also a way to get new maps, as you will start download the terrain thats in use if you are not currently in possesion of this.
Snefens, Lentolaivue 34.

"Luck beats skill anytime"