Author Topic: Hypothetical Question for Thrawn  (Read 368 times)

Offline wulfie

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.twinkies.com/index.asp
Hypothetical Question for Thrawn
« on: September 08, 2003, 12:19:28 PM »
I'd like to get a better idea of what goes through his head.

Thrawn - you are the head of a UN Court that has total authority. Based on the facts that you are currently aware of, what would you find the U.S. guilty of in terms of improper conduct as a member of the international community.

What punishments would you assign to the U.S.? The 'sky is the limit'. Total removal and destruction of all U.S. strategic weapons to prevent further aggression by the U.S.? You decide. Etc., etc., etc.

Which U.S. leaders would you find guilty of what crimes and how would you punish them? You could, for example, find President of the United States George W. Bush guilty of launching a war of aggression vs. the sovereign Nation of Iraq and have him removed from office and charged with war crimes for the unjustified and illegal deaths of Iraqi persons.

Give me as detailed an asnwer as you possibly can. Make your case. I'm very interested in what you have to say.

Respectfully Yours,

Mike/wulfie

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2003, 12:37:06 PM »
Theres alot of people that would like a better idea of what goes thru his head, but most have PHD's.....strictly IMO though. :D

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2003, 12:40:24 PM »
In!!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2003, 12:51:13 PM »
IN!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline wulfie

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.twinkies.com/index.asp
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2003, 01:04:21 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Theres alot of people that would like a better idea of what goes thru his head, but most have PHD's.....strictly IMO though. :D

What is the point of replies like this? I asked a serious question of an individual - because I cannot email him or send him a private message. I really want to know what he thinks and why. It's not a setup, it's not a troll, etc. I've never had a problem with the guy and I'm puzzled by his opinion in some cases.

This is a serious question. It's not dumb-ass uninformed politically motivated initial flamewar assault #4784376587436538745487347736230238429044 of the AH BBS O'Club.

It amazes me that so much free time can be wasted on discussions that can eventually be reduced to  "Me Conservative - You Liberal - Me always right You always wrong" or "Me Liberal - You Conservative - Me Always right You always wrong" as opposed to actually discussing something.

Mike/wulfie

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2003, 01:07:33 PM »
IN!  ...respectfully, of course.  :D

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2003, 01:08:25 PM »
Thrawn has not been around here for some time.  I think he hangs out at AGW and/or LePaul's board.

I can see this one already getting out of hand and as it is specific to one person who is not around, I'll save you the frustration and close it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com