Author Topic: Jet Blue Follow Up...  (Read 186 times)

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
Jet Blue Follow Up...
« on: September 23, 2003, 03:42:01 PM »
Hate to say I told you so.... mention no names (gofaster etc....)

Time to pay the piper....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030923/ap_on_bi_ge/jetblue_lawsuit_3

This is only the first installment... wait till the feeding frenzy begins... as well it should..

enjoy...

DoctorYo

PS: gofaster sorry I didn't reply to your feeble argument (I was in shock and awe by your clueless rebuttal) about how the airlines dont get your bank statements (how the hell you pay them, with teeth/barter.., dont say cash because you’re automatically flagged then..under the current caps system.. most likely CC is how you pay..), sharing of you SS number between government agencies and worse yet third parties ... This is a no no because of misuse in the past..  Privacy act of 1974..(note the act only applies to goverment, in this case the US Army, Jet Blue your off the Hook on that one..) nuff said there...and telephone numbers (unlisted to boot) Yeah i pay the phone company to unlist my number only to have some stupid company give it anybody without my permission.. even though they say they dont do that.. (note the fraud charge in the suit) pretty fair .....

heres a recap for your viewing pleasure

ttp://216.91.192.19/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96612

"Trying to rational with the irrational is like trying teach tolerance to the fanatical..." doctoryo 2003...

rebuttal this one.... Mr. I live all around the tampa bay area ..... oh still waiting for your non valuable data to be free posted in the wild...

:rolleyes:

its good to be the king...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2003, 03:49:14 PM by DoctorYO »

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Jet Blue Follow Up...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 03:48:52 PM »
You must've missed this part:

JetBlue chief executive David Neeleman said Monday the information the airline provided contained "name, address and phone number, along with flight information, but absolutely no payment or credit card information."

No mention of bank accounts or Soc Sec numbers from JetBlue.  If Torch got that, they got it from the gov't.

My non-valuable data is already posted to the free world.  Its in the white pages for Tampa/St. Petersburg/Clearwater along with all the other Buccaneers fans in the 813/727 area code.

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
Jet Blue Follow Up...
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2003, 03:55:46 PM »
"Yeah Btw we dont give out your information.." "Note our  Privacy policy..."

"Oh were caught.."  "yes customers we gave your data to some company but dont worry we didn't give them your financial data..."

Credibility....

Gullability.....

Make your own deductions this is pure dammage control. But then again we pay for airline tickets thru barter also..

:(

your very smart... keep up the good work..

DoctorYo