Author Topic: Any Rook squads recruiting?  (Read 587 times)

Offline jdpete75

• Copper Member
Any Rook squads recruiting?
« on: September 23, 2003, 05:06:27 PM »
Another pilot (DarkNet) and myself (jdpete75) are looking for a squadron to join.  We are both pretty capable and patient bomber pilots.  We are learning in the fighters and getting better.  We fly well as a unit and are both team oriented.  If you have a squadron and are looking for 2 dedicated pilots  that spend every off minute playing AH please email me or look us up in the MA.

thanks
jerry

Offline bizket

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 05:59:54 PM »
Check out the 339th FG.  We are primarly a fighter/jabo P51 group. Our squad nights are Friday nights in the special events arena for the squad ops series and Sunday nights in the MA.

We are a fairly new group, formed in AH in Feb. of this year. Right now we have about 19 members and are starting to attract some really good 51 sticks from rooklandia. This is a team oriented group, on our squad nights we fly missions and every squad member that is on is expected to join us. On our off nights your free to do whatever you want.

Check out the group website and shoot me an email jeff_holden@yahoo.com if your interested. Website link in my sig.

Offline TheManx

• Copper Member
      • http://4wingonline.com
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2003, 01:47:10 AM »
4 Wing Squadrons are looking for dedicated bomber pilots. We're comprised of the 416 Lynx and 441 Silver Fox Squadrons. Check our our link on my sig.

Offline Yorba

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2003, 03:55:01 AM »
Originally posted by TheManx
4 Wing Squadrons are looking for dedicated bomber pilots. We're comprised of the 416 Lynx and 441 Silver Fox Squadrons. Check our our link on my sig.

What if we turnfight the bombers?

Yorba

Offline jdpete75

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2003, 06:50:54 PM »
Thank you to the 339th FG for accepting both of us into your squadron.  Also thank you to all that replied.