Author Topic: Putting a film on here  (Read 443 times)

Offline Bronson

• Zinc Member
Putting a film on here
« on: September 12, 2003, 11:05:46 AM »
Ive made a Aces high film how do i put it on here for others to see(if they want to that is :) )

Also,the engine sound isnt right in any of the films,is this just something im doing wrong or is that just how the engine sounds on film???

Offline Bronson

• Zinc Member
Putting a film on here
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 11:27:47 AM »

Offline Jebo44

• Copper Member
      • http://www.vmf222.com
Putting a film on here
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 01:17:40 AM »
Bronson,

I created a film as well a year or so ago. The easiest way to put a film on this board is to create a web page and upload your film to your webpage. Then just copy and paste the link to the film here. Other then that I doubt that HiTech is going to allow large media files to take up space on their board servers...but I could be wrong there. Just make sure that if you decide to create a webpage to show your features, that you make sure that you get the best deal money wise for the most amount of storage space and traffic allowed by the company that you get your site from. Kinda of a touchy thing there just do your homework before jumping in.

Offline Bronson

• Zinc Member
Bronson
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 06:30:30 AM »
Cheers Jebo,

I dont think ill be making any more films for the moment, think ill just wait for AH2/Classic then see what i can do.