Author Topic: someone said i was a cheater. ROFL.  (Read 818 times)

Offline bigjava

• Copper Member
someone said i was a cheater. ROFL.
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2003, 11:43:37 AM »
:cool: skull for president ! :D

Offline joeblogs

• Nickel Member
The F rules
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2003, 12:20:06 PM »
I love the 109F, just wish it had in flight refueling and I didn't have to fly against all those late war planes with 40 MPH on me...

-Blogs

Originally posted by B17Skull12
thetaint said that i was a cheat after i showed him what a 109f4 is all about. he proclaimed that i had no E and was doing loopied loops with him. when we were really going down hill in loopied loops. people just dont understand that it was the last 109 to give a spitfire a challenge. ive got the defense on that F4 down just the offense that kills me:( . but he cam whine all he wants i cheat but i didn't.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2003, 12:20:06 PM »
"A newbie calling another newbie a cheater is hardly anything to get your panties in a bunch about."

Damn right :)

But it is somewhat funny as the the guy, with a Mike Tyson certified handle, making the accusation is basically showing everyone else that he just really, REALLY sucks.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2003, 12:24:35 PM by Westy »

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2003, 12:32:03 PM »
Oh I think you cheated.
And you're feeling quilty - that's why you made this thread... to enable your denial and succor your guilty feelings.

CONFESS AND PURGE YOUR SOUL NOW EVIL DO-ER and CHEATER!

or

You can burn at the stake of public opinion and persecution.

You're choice pilgram.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2003, 02:17:15 PM »
Okay..I have a question on 109s.

Last night I was in a 190A5 and really must have upset a guy who was in a 109.  He chased me and just wouldn't give up.  

At one point he turned to the northwest to cut me off...I was heading west but he could see that to get back to base I was going to have to turn north.  Before I even made my turn to the north he turned back on the same course as me and started to catch up to me again.  I was on full WEP and going over 400mph.

I looked behind me and watched him climb and then dive...and he kept getting closer.

I couldn't believe it....but I'm hardly an expert in the German planes.

He caught me in the end...and we had a bit of a fight...but wisely the 109 pilot would simply climb out and then dive back down on me.  Eventually I ran out of gas and tried to turn and HO him (hehe), but this didn't work and I augered.

The guy who got the kill was jetdrvr, but he wouldn't respond to my questions of "Which 109 were you flying?".  It is possible that jetdrvr pinged me earlier and got the kill because I augered.

Any ideas which 109 it was?  I want to fly it.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline RedDg

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2003, 02:39:26 PM »
Probably the G-10.  It's the only one I hate to come up against in my jug.

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2003, 04:06:52 PM »
Originally posted by Blue Mako
A newbie calling another newbie a cheater is hardly anything to get your panties in a bunch about.
I have to agree there...
Army of Muppets

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2003, 05:06:28 PM »
newbie or not, same idiocy.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2003, 05:21:51 PM »
Originally posted by Curval
Okay..I have a question on 109s.

Last night I was in a 190A5 and really must have upset a guy who was in a 109.  He chased me and just wouldn't give up.  

At one point he turned to the northwest to cut me off...I was heading west but he could see that to get back to base I was going to have to turn north.  Before I even made my turn to the north he turned back on the same course as me and started to catch up to me again.  I was on full WEP and going over 400mph.

I looked behind me and watched him climb and then dive...and he kept getting closer.

I couldn't believe it....but I'm hardly an expert in the German planes.

He caught me in the end...and we had a bit of a fight...but wisely the 109 pilot would simply climb out and then dive back down on me.  Eventually I ran out of gas and tried to turn and HO him (hehe), but this didn't work and I augered.

The guy who got the kill was jetdrvr, but he wouldn't respond to my questions of "Which 109 were you flying?".  It is possible that jetdrvr pinged me earlier and got the kill because I augered.

Any ideas which 109 it was?  I want to fly it.
G10 for sure that is the only one that can just climb away and come in with tons of speed. the G6 climbs slower than the G10 but i think they dive the same.
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2003, 06:43:08 PM »
Soda's ac evaluation page used to have a summary of the AH planeset in thumbnails, you'd probably remember which 109 it was by looking at it, but all I found was an expanded version:
http://www.telusplanet.net/~dsoder/models.htm
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you