Author Topic: Zero Sum  (Read 932 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Zero Sum
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2003, 04:44:12 PM »
Well, MT, the times sure changed.. but nothing else did.

There's really nothing in the streets looks any different to me. Cept maybe more people with tattoos and silver bones in their nostrils.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
Zero Sum
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2003, 05:17:02 PM »
democrats will take my guns and cars away from me

probably true, but when the republicans are in I can't afford any of that stuff anyway.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Zero Sum
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2003, 05:38:59 PM »
You got something against tatoos in the nostrils?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Zero Sum
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2003, 08:33:09 AM »
apathy... I would much rater worry about how I'm gonna afford something than the fact that it is banned (for my own good of course)....    I have had some money problems when dems were in too.... the worst ones actually.... Carter comes to mind.    

I can't help but wonder tho how you think higher taxes helps me.
lazs

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Zero Sum
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2003, 08:41:30 AM »
So really... unless you are a starry eyed kid or.... a woman.... quit pretending.... you vote on one or two issues that are important to yu..  it's all you can do realistically, given the current system and the current choices..

maybe the libertarians or the green party or whatever has all that you desire but.... they are a joke..  a wasted vote unless the lesser of two evils (dem/rep) that you will be able to stomach is gonna win by a landslide anyway.  Then vote oddball to send a message...  otherwise... in a close race... you need to vote for the major party that hurts your lifestyle the LEAST

if you are a gay potsmoker.... don't pretend that unions are your big issue to vote democrat..  but you might not want to vote peace and freedom in a close election between a dem and a republican.

If you are a gun shooting hot rodder you want to make sure that you never vote dem unless he is the 1 in 100 that is not pimping to the women and the wussy.

and yes... it is just that simple.... currently.
lazs