Author Topic: Congrats CT players, Jester has resigned.  (Read 1549 times)

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
Congrats CT players, Jester has resigned.
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2003, 06:33:46 PM »
As for comments online ... why do these idiots get to mouth off at will to EVERYONE (not just the CT staff)? I have logged time and time again because people like SHANE (naming names here because i'm sick of his mouth) are spewing filth over the entire arena.

I mute him but jeez don't you CT staff have the ability to mute and eject tards like that? Perhaps it's time you start doing it for the benifit of the rest of us.

Amen to that... Your not the only one that feels that way skernsk

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: How pathetic
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2003, 07:10:40 PM »
Originally posted by Bear76
Bug,

That was the stupidist comment I've heard yet. No one worked harder than Jester to make fair and fun scenarios. Have some respect and some class.

Wasn't talking about Jester you twit.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Then be more clear
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2003, 07:40:34 PM »
No need for name calling. It was a thread about Jester and easily viewed as being directed at him.

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
Re: Re: How pathetic
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2003, 09:40:24 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
Wasn't talking about Jester you twit.

Twit he says.......... BLOODY EL ! Wha a cheeky bastage this one is. Bear you going to sit there and take that like some bloody great hybernating bruin?? Knock the piss outta him mate!!
;)

Sheesh guys everybody calm down and laugh this one off. If not it'll just go down the toilet. It's been bad enough. This whole thing has been a run away snow ball since Friday night. It's gone from  an arguement over the plane set to CM's pitted against players, now it's going to players against players. Knowing Jester like I do, he stepped down to stop the watermelon storm, not make it worse.

Somebody post one them CT group nuthug threads or something!:D

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2003, 10:06:03 PM »
Some people are sick of the player's assumed whining, and then some are tired of the CM's assumed whining.  But let's not forget the usually silent group that is just sick of everyone's whining.

This thread's title hardly makes it a salute thread to Jester.  If it had been, I would not of posted.  Please keep the facts straight before posting, thank you.

You are correct Bear76 twit was uncalled for, it was a knee jerk reaction to "stupidest comment" (edited quote due to lower than intelligent spelling).  Hehe, no truly I'm sorry about the twit comment.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline 327thBS

• Copper Member
DWEEBS
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2003, 03:53:12 PM »
u guys bashed on Jester..this man spent hours on makin a map , i would like to c u guys try to be a CM and make the setups...i bet some of u guys would'nt have a clue where to start on setting up a map...and gettin mad over an areana setup :eek: ..thats just pathetic

i would like to say to jester for all ur hard work

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2003, 07:02:32 AM »
Thankyou for your time and effort jester.

But - as paying customers shouldn't we have every right to post our views; whether they are constructive or not?  Seems to me he took complaints about a bad setup personally, instead of just trying to fix the problems highlighted by the people who have to play in CT.

Was a nice attempt at representing the bomber offensive, just needed a little tweaking.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2003, 08:07:36 AM »
Furball.

Jester didn't quit because of things posted on the BBS. He quit because of abuse he went through Firday night in the CT. If you were not there to see it, it's understandable to think he was just being over sensitive about things posted on this BBS.

That isn't the case at all. He took a lot of un needed crap from an Axis player complaining about the P-51B being in the setup. He listened to this guy complain about dates , and when the P-51B became operational. He decided to pull the P-51B until Wednesday , when he announced that he got it worse from a couple of guys on the Allied side.

He's no wilting lilly , he took it all in stride. He didnt get as mad about it as I did. He just said he didn't need this crap anymore and hung up his CM hat.

If he did anything wrong it was trying to please everyone. He's a good guy. He would never purposely screw one side over the other.

It's happened we all might as well move on . One thing though......... He didnt quit because he's too sensitive. Nobody who had to go through all that Firday night would want to stay on.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2003, 10:13:59 AM »
well, gee, i go to play softball and see what i missed fri nite? i'd probably have been there deflecting whoever it was from ragging on jester.   ;)

ponyb in this setup doesn't imbalance things and gives a nice alternative to those who are unmanly enough to slug it out with a jug.

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2003, 02:04:20 PM »
ahhh ok lowe, didn't know that.

thanks for telling me! that sucks
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline LtMagee

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2003, 10:06:45 PM »
Well, most of the furballing I saw was on the deck (from the safety of my GV) and the P-51B stalls like a motherf#@%#@ down there. I liked the P-47 and P-38 much better than the P-51B. The right wing on the P-51B has a bad stall when trying to turn with the 109. I'm sure its me though...right Shane?:rofl