Author Topic: this wood be good  (Read 344 times)

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
this wood be good
« on: October 20, 2003, 09:40:36 AM »
when i tried AH2 beta the problem i had was joystick setup. i switched from a twisty stick to CH stick and peds a while back and i had problems setting it it up. im not the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to computers but could hitech setup a way to transfer them from AH1 to AH2? i tried stick maping but it only had my old stick (thrustmaster) on the list of maps. why isnt my CH setup there? and while im here it would be nice to transfer views to AH2. i spent alot of tme optimizing my veiws, it would be nice to move them over to the new game.
~ just another dolt~
"I am moist like bacon"

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
this wood be good
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 10:34:16 AM »
wood?;)

Its easy, just make a copy of settings folder in AH1,,,,,rename setting folder in AH2, and drop the AH1 settings folder in AH2
« Last Edit: October 20, 2003, 10:38:20 AM by Cooley »
Cooleyof 367th

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
this wood be good
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 10:40:01 AM »
hmm... i didnt know that would work.:aok
"I am moist like bacon"

Offline HavocTM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.bops.us
this wood be good
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2003, 03:32:19 PM »
the ch setup could not be there simply because it is a beta or that perhaps the code has not been placed in there but you could always copy certain file from your ah directory and then put them in your ah2 directory but to make sure you have backed them up first or maybe you will have to download and reinstall ha ha i think it is the same file format though i am not sure because sometimes when i am reading code all the words run together and it makes it really hard to read so programmers should always put their comments in the code so you can see what is happening not that we can read the code or anything since it is compiled but in real life this applies too because you should always use punctuation