Author Topic: Paintball Question  (Read 224 times)

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
Paintball Question
« on: October 07, 2003, 07:51:24 PM »
I've decided I want to get back into paintball, and was wondering on which gun to get. I've decided I Don't want another spyder, and was looking towards the 2003 Autococker.  If anyone has anything they would like to sell let me know, as I'm looking and since I sold all my other stuff I would need everything; mask; hopper etc., Let me know of some good websites to visit, I really don't want to spend over 700 dollars on everything.
Thanks in advance.

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
Paintball Question
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2003, 07:59:55 PM »
I had a friend come by the other day saying he was looking to sell his gear.  I should hear from him again later this week, if he still has the stuff I'll let you know what he has and what his price is.

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
Paintball Question
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2003, 08:37:37 PM »
Thanks Capt, it's much appreciated. :)

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
Paintball Question
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2003, 08:44:49 PM »
'01 autococker with a WGP hinge chrome trigger and N2 tank.

other bits and pieces, accessories, masks, jersey, bag, ect ect ect ect the whole lot for...$600?

I have more details its just so much to type...feel free to email me.

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
Paintball Question
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2003, 08:50:37 PM »
screw the autococker.. get a PPS Blazer... its what autocockers pneumatics tried to steal from PPS Glen Palmer since the beggining. Not to mention their is no need to constantly tweak the Blazer unlike the cocker which needs constant adjusting.

another reason.. out the box the Blazer is tuned and ready to go unlike the cocker which you need to spend another $300 at least replacing most the parts on.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2003, 08:55:54 PM by SunKing »

Offline davidpt40

• Silver Member
Paintball Question
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2003, 09:18:34 PM »
When I go paintballing I just use my dads pistol.  It must be a real special paintball pistol because it shoots little lead paintballs and is real loud and red paint splatters everywhere when I shoot people with it.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Paintball Question
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2003, 09:34:09 AM »
Geeez I can't find my bookmark I thought I had....there are a few tactical websites out there that have M4/M-16 automatic paintball guns.  Bad looking guns ...pricey tho....about $500.

I havent played in years, and when I did, I had a Tippman SMG-60.  Why hit a guy once...when you can thwack him 12 times  :o

I also had one of those blunderbuss guns...basically one CO2 cartridge per shot!  Insert cartridge, fill barrel with 50 cal paintballs.  Aim, BLAM! Great paintball shogun  :p  Course you also left a huge cumulus cloud around you from firing the bastard...but still great fun.

Never liked the bouncing betty grenades...had those exploding ones...great fun to rig those up around the flag station!

Ah the memories....

We played some SEALs once.  They only used a slingshot and one tube of paint each.  A shrub (some dude in a ghilly suit) kicked my ass.  Hell they killed us all that day.  One guy actually got a shot off...!  Great guys...amazing game.  I'd do it again in a heartbeat