Author Topic: To Zemkes Wolfpack..  (Read 139 times)

Offline danish

• Nickel Member
To Zemkes Wolfpack..
« on: May 16, 2001, 04:32:00 PM »
The best fight I have had in ages tonight.Thx!(p47 v dora at 20-25k 3v3 what more can a man wish for.)

From jg53 with love  

danish

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
To Zemkes Wolfpack..
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2001, 08:23:00 PM »
Our pleasure Danish  
Those "historical encounter" are always a blast.

Our best memory was a 5 Vs 8(D9s and 109S) where we all RTBed. (shot up but we all made it back).

D9 is a bad bellybutton plane, but we still love fighting them, actually we love fighting any german plane   even if flown properly, they better than our P47s Co-alt.

But the heck with it, let's get it on! Fun first.

we can duel Squad/squad when u have time.
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline janjan

• Zinc Member
To Zemkes Wolfpack..
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2001, 01:32:00 PM »
Yup, squad vs. squad would be very fun!

We have only 3 of us at this stage, but 4 if we can do it in H2H arena (Kaitsu have no account now).

Cheers and let me know if you interested.

Offline Li`l Snorkey

• Zinc Member
To Zemkes Wolfpack..
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2001, 10:55:00 AM »
<S> Danish

Was myself, Nomde and Janneh up there..was it just off the coast on the east side of the map near a39 ?

Li`l Snorkey
56th FG "Zemke's Wolfpack"

Offline danish

• Nickel Member
To Zemkes Wolfpack..
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2001, 01:37:00 PM »
Horrido Snorkey!
Jeezz not too sure anymore.AFAIR we engaged over a7 (rook).JG53 had departed from 38, had a look at 37 (rook) but decided to go further south as the wunder dar showed major activity between a6 (bish) and a7.Hovering around we spottet a few low cons but nothing risking our neck for that far inside indian country.

When spotted you guys had a small but definitive alt advantage (we 20-22k, you guys 24-25k ?).First third af the encounter saw us trying to neutrilize (sp?) the alt diff, succeeding eventually.I was getting rather optimistic at this point <G>.However janjan now had his engine killed (claims it was a #¤%&#¤"# HO, now surly that cant be so...hehe).Left was swa and me versus 2 of you (?), oldtime kaczmareks from way back.No problem really, and in a duel we would have leaned a little harder <G> but now we were over water just W of a7.Getting low and slow there just to let some frigging Nikki come and harvest us and you wasnt an option.Besides engines were hot and fuel low heh.

Its safe to say that all 3 of us are looking for other options than AH (we allready have lost Kaitsu).Its also true that this special engagement prolonged at least my subscription :=))

danish