Author Topic: Give Kadesh a chance  (Read 389 times)

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Give Kadesh a chance
« on: October 18, 2003, 08:41:53 AM »
I know Kadesh is not WW2.  I know it uses substitutes.  However, it is something a bit different and a lot of hard work has gone into producing it - especially by Artik as the designer and terrain/skin maker.  Having flown in a similar event in another sim that is now but a fond memory, which I had doubts at first, I can honestly say it turned out to be one of the most enjoyable I ever participated in, and was a lot of fun.  I think Kadesh could also be tremendous fun if it is given a chance..... but if it is to even get a chance, we need more players to register!  Go on, try it just once - you never know, you might just enjoy it!  :D
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
Give Kadesh a chance
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 09:37:28 PM »

;-)

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Re: Give Kadesh a chance
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2003, 10:21:40 PM »
Originally posted by Flossy
I know Kadesh is not WW2.  I know it uses substitutes.  However, it is something a bit different and a lot of hard work has gone into producing it - especially by Artik as the designer and terrain/skin maker.  Having flown in a similar event in another sim that is now but a fond memory, which I had doubts at first, I can honestly say it turned out to be one of the most enjoyable I ever participated in, and was a lot of fun.  I think Kadesh could also be tremendous fun if it is given a chance..... but if it is to even get a chance, we need more players to register!  Go on, try it just once - you never know, you might just enjoy it!  :D
i think this will be a pretty good event since i joined +2 mins after regersration started. btw how do we find what squad we in? or if we are division leader?
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline MaddDog

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
erm
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2003, 11:35:11 PM »
they will send you an e-mail with all the information you need.

Offline Yorba

• Zinc Member
Give Kadesh a chance
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2003, 01:49:45 AM »
I'm not a huge fan of rotating planes among frames, but I joined.  There are some interesting things being done and they may turn out to be fun.