Author Topic: Mouselook = Trackir works....  (Read 233 times)

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
Mouselook = Trackir works....
« on: October 15, 2003, 09:08:21 PM »
....and guess what, dead six view available, should get interesting.

Offline ALF

• Silver Member
      • http://www.mikethinks.com
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 09:17:22 PM »
does it 'work' as in you can fight with it....or does it work as in, it is now supported much like IL2.  Can my dead 6 view be off to one side, like my snap views now?  Tell me its all good!

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 10:00:57 PM »
Alf, I personally cannot fight in fighters with any possible combination of views and I have been off AH for a long time.

I got a P51D and turned on trackir and could rotate 360 degrees in any direction.

I did not set any views prior so the headrest was in the way but I guess that could be overcome with view settings.

The F12 key to recenter did not work but I made no attempt to set a trackir profile for AHII.

When I was active in AH I flew bombers mostly but I know anything resembling a "Linda Blair View" will lead to discontent in the fighter ranks in any flightsim online.

I may spend more time messing with it but I am positive any dedicated fighter jock with trackir will be reporting soon.

It is only a beta and I am sure HTC will be checking too.

BTW, the beta loaded and ran well and the only bug I got so far is C47 related and was posted already by someone else.