Author Topic: Cancelation/reactivation?  (Read 192 times)

Offline Desl0ck

• Zinc Member
Cancelation/reactivation?
« on: October 18, 2003, 04:34:20 AM »
..ok, stupid Q :rolleyes:  ...havent flown in here since the beta (<--see join date) other then offline (no, I don't do H2H)..& the time has come to jump in ...now, I was doin "the other sim that isn't WB's" since IT's  beta till a few months ago off & on, I'd reup my accnt when a new goodie was added, then cancel for a few months, rinse & repeat...noticed goin thru all the faq's again that if I cancel later.. I can't resup.. have to start a new accnt, is that still the case..  orrr.. did I read it wrong..which wouldnt be a surprise either. :D

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Cancelation/reactivation?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 07:54:44 AM »
You read correctly.  Once an account is deleted, you need to just create a new one.  However, we can make arrangements to get old game ID's back, if it is available.
Just create the new account, and if the game ID is not available, send an email to support@hitechcreations.com requesting the old game ID back.
Be sure to include the new login ID for the new account and note you are aware that you will lose all scores, squad associations, and perk points when this happens.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com