Author Topic: how many bishes is european ???....  (Read 263 times)

Offline Replicant

• Gold Member
how many bishes is european ???....
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2000, 10:36:00 AM »
Madmax, which part of Nottingham do you live?  I only live 30 miles away....

Regards

'Nexx'
NEXX

Offline air_ReCoile

• Zinc Member
      • http://airsquadron.com/
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2000, 02:43:00 PM »
I agree Guard, don't mind flying underdog anymore, won't here me about it anymore either,  

Offline AKcurly

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2000, 03:57:00 PM »
The AKs routinely rotate through the three sides with each tour.  So far, we have been:
Knit, Rook, Bish, Knit and Rook (in that sequence.)

I have noticed the following things:  

1) Regardless of the numbers, you always have the perception the other two sides are ganging up on you.  I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it always feels that way.

2) You always feel like no one clears sixes.

3) You always feel like your current side is disorganized.

I think the following are facts.    Each individual is responsible for his own six and whining because someone didn't clear it won't help a thing.  

Heh, often someone will dive into a fray to help another guy out, only to look up as the guy flies away leaving you alone to face 3 determined enemies.    Maybe the relevant question here is "did the guy ask you to help?"  If so, yeah, he should stick with you, otherwise, so what if he flies away?

AKcurly

Offline rosco-

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2000, 08:18:00 PM »

Originally posted by Cobra:
Apache,
I flew Knight during beta (after an excellent post by Dolomite, hey where is he nowadays   ) during the days when we would only have 6 or so on during prime time (it was alot of fun actually)  Agreed with ya there!

.]

Dololmite is kieren   and he's still on the bbs,  though i havent seen him in the arena lately.