Author Topic: Euro KOTH Oct 2003 is......  (Read 895 times)

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Euro KOTH Oct 2003 is......
« on: October 24, 2003, 04:45:50 PM »
SWOOP!

In the shortest ever KOTH; consisting just five rounds; Swoop completly dominated.

It went so:

Round                plane               Pilot

1                        163                Cavalear

2                        F4u-1             Swoop

3                        Hurri I            Swoop

4                        Spit I              Furzy

5                       Yak 9T            Swoop

A really good; crisp event this month; I think every one throughly enjoyed them selves :-)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2003, 05:03:27 PM by Seeker »

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 05:22:47 PM »
man what ever happened to .wingman swoop??????:confused: ..............:lol  wtg
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2003, 09:32:24 PM »
WTG Swoop!

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2003, 04:59:44 AM »
WTG Swoop!  :D
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2003, 12:22:35 PM »
Really shouldn't have happened ya know.....

Round 1, I figured I wouldn't go straight after Cav, what with him being a squaddie and all........2 kills later and I'm out of fuel, so I landed......but that bugger from Peterborough goes on to win cos he was still gliding at 10,000ft.

Round 2, figured I'd go straight after Cav. :D.  But he saw me comin, reversed and shot of my left elevator.......so I ran away.  Engaged a couple and shot down one, someone got Cav and I got into a great fight with Furzy at the end, he also had an elevator missing.  2 kills landed. Result! :aok

Round 3, I love Hurricanes.  But......I picked a fight with 9068 (or something) at the very start and picked up a pilot wound.  Got him though.....and 2 more, final result was 3 kills landed.  Didn't know I'd won this one at all, figured I'd be dead from the wound long before it was decided.

Round 4, PIG PILE!  Jumped on by about 4 of em at the start.  Out very quickly.

Round 5, 2 went for me at the start.....with one saying over vox how he wasn't going for me (after I'm on his 6 :D), ha!  Both downed and still had 20 of 25 cannon rounds left.  Shot down a 3rd and looked at the fuel gauge.  Oh dear.  Now earlier on Seeker there had said you could refuel (and vulching was also allowed), me not being a regular KOTH pilot means I didn't know he was joking so I go to rearm.  And just as I'm comin in to land I find he was joking after all.  Grrr.  Gear up and turn around.  There's 3 of em furballing on the deck, I pick off one, drop on the second and the engine stops.......got him, the 3rd is going the wrong way, away from me......bugger, no chance here......but then he turns around right in front of me at D300.......took his wing off with a snap shot.  :cool:

Chuffed = English slang for very pleased.

Well chuffed = Very, very pleased.

P.S.  And damn lucky.

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2003, 06:59:24 PM »
Congrats Swoop!

WTG!

What plane next month?