Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Aces High General Discussion / Re: IL2 as an alternate - been a while
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 05:25:48 PM »
1340 girls bike lmao. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Your idiocy is no longer worth my finger tips. Such a lil man/boy without clue one. You have no idea who you’re talking to, and frankly, you probably don’t want to.hope you get help with that issue you have. Ta ta
« Last post by knorB on Today at 05:18:05 PM »
1340 girls bike lmao. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 05:05:41 PM »
Ohhh how did i miss this gem?

1340?????  Let me know when you move up to a big boy bike.

And he calls mine a girl's bike lol.

Hahahaha! Sit down little man. Already built one and sold it, just for kicks, owner won 3 trophies
You’re trying sooooooooo hard, and failing. Seek mental help, soon. Your illness is glaring like s neon light. Pedal off ….such a child. NEXT!!!
« Last post by knorB on Today at 04:42:00 PM »
Ohhh how did i miss this gem?

Mine is an 1987 soft-tail

1340?????  Let me know when you move up to a big boy bike.

And he calls mine a girl's bike lol.
The O' Club / Re: Some computer geeks might find this interesting
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 04:18:16 PM »
Maybe the most common business app (suite) Office 365 runs so unreliably on Macs that many run Windows on VMware Fusion to run it. Leave your Mac at home with your incense and peppermints.
The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 04:02:38 PM »
I'll add to that about mapping your brakes, check that the mapped axis does not need to be inverted. Some occasionally do. Click the axis tune button to invert, add a curve, or a dead zone.
Aces High General Discussion / Re: Game does not work with fresh reinstall.
« Last post by Max on Today at 03:59:43 PM »
You just made the list pal!

Whatever...I have no axe to grind...no dog in the hunt. Just providing my unsolicited .05 cents (2 cents adjusted for inflation) :grin:

Utoh.
While I don't know you from a hill of beans, I can't help but notice your omnipresent posting, decrying anything & anyone who fails to fit your criteria as to a worthy member of AH3 & AHBB.

You've transitioned from posting to relentless ranting...supposedly in defense of protecting the present player base from the woeful opinions of those who've left the game. You've become an irritating noise similar to the non-stop mating call of the Cicadas (of which there are millions nearby) In short, you've become the weird uncle no one wants at the Thanksgiving Day table. We'll all be fine while you sort out the voices in your head. Consider giving it a rest.

<S>

The O' Club / Re: Some computer geeks might find this interesting
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 03:32:54 PM »
Steve Wozniak once said, disdainfully, Macs are for people who don't want to learn how to use a computer.

I believe that 100%. They usually do media better tho. A lot of our video playback machines run through macs as a choice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10