Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Help and Training / Re: Turtle Beach Yoke
« Last post by temporarf on Today at 03:16:16 AM »
Except for adjusting to it, I fail to see why it would matter. Recall the P38 had a wheel.
Many thanks for your generosity Brooke and Popsman.  You're class acts   :salute

Cheers,  One-eye
Films and Screenshots / Re: Masters of the Air Scenario Video/Movie
« Last post by ABDCWOT on Today at 12:40:49 AM »
Cool!
Aces High General Discussion / Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 12:33:11 AM »
Some folks like nothing more than rattling a monkeys cage.  Naturally, they'll consider themselves intellectually superior, yet be unaware of their psycho-level lack of social skills.  Best to ignore them because attention is all they're seeking.  You can't fling shat at them, and you can't show up to have a "conversation" with them (however worthy they are).  Stripping them of attention is your only effective response... and, although you won't be see their painful convulsions, you can know that's what they're doing.  :noid

I came back to read a PM from someone I respect.

Agreed
But what's the purpose? What's the gain?
I can do without the current BBS forever. I don't even want to be associated with such repugnant nonsense and attention monger crybabies.

Anything that makes one disgusted should be dumped.

Cull the herd, or continue down the hole.

I'll go dip myself in acid to wash the sludge off from of being here

Aces High General Discussion / Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Last post by Animl-AW on Yesterday at 10:53:41 PM »
Self-awareness is not a skill he possesses.

But if should ever find yourself in need of an “I know you are but what am I” word salad text wall… he’s your huckleberry all day long.

Coming from someone with a 100% flip flop personality who doesn't know who he is from one day to the next. WAY too 420 to have any concept of self. YOU are 100% projection. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and own nothing of what you do or say that gets the response you deserve. You live in your own head of delirium. You of all people cannot face yourself. You are a victim of yourself. And I can pull the threads to show it. People like YOU and your idiocy is the reason I pulled the plug. You're the last person on earth I would take any advice from.
These look awesome! Thank you guys for putting on a great event!
The O' Club / Re: Hey Animl, got some ammo for ya
« Last post by AKIron on Yesterday at 09:46:48 PM »
I've tried carrier and land landings in all the worst weather in many aircraft. Most ended in spectacular fireballs. Weather can be a pilots greatest enemy.

No contribution needed folks.  They are a gift from me and popsman.

Many thanks to all of you for flying in the scenario and making it great.  :aok

If youd like to contribute, please join us in the october scenario.  :aok
All things VR / Re: Oculus question
« Last post by Goat1 on Yesterday at 09:41:13 PM »
Thanks for the beer tip Hollywood  :cheers:

Goat
The O' Club / Re: Hey Animl, got some ammo for ya
« Last post by Tumor on Yesterday at 09:34:01 PM »
I don't know.  I see a lot more F-18s than F-14s, MP though.  I think a whole helluva lot more people stick to SP. 

You ever do an Auto Carrier landing in bad, blinding weather?  Doing that stands out as one of the more exciting experiences I ever had with the Tomcat, even a little literally scary being all tensed up waiting to drive into the backside of the boat.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10