Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
It's on the provider and it isn't rocket science. A transition like this should go more smoothly. Maybe Boeing sub contracted the job.

Backseat driving isn’t helpful.

HT was working on it last night, it was shut down again. Its not like he changed it and whipped the bird. He obviously has good intensions.

The problem may not be on his end. We don’t know yet. We are guessing.

My ping is 45-50

It sure seems to be on the user end.

The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by AKIron on Today at 03:55:40 PM »
Is there something wrong with that? Looks normal to me. Apart from the lunatic behind the stick.  ;)
It's on the provider and it isn't rocket science. A transition like this should go more smoothly. Maybe Boeing sub contracted the job.
It was just done yesterday. Bugs with this type of change need to be worked out. Not everything goes smoothly. There’s effort being made. The whole project is effort.
Films and Screenshots / Re: Masters of the Air Scenario Video/Movie
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 03:13:35 PM »
here's a cool short film I found if you need more axis + the longer version where we enter the battle, which is part of the same engagement in your film at 4:50

Thanks,

I’ll check them out. Hard to add scenes at this point, but I’ll see if there’s a place to fit them in.

17 min is getting long, it makes some crazy. However, in for a dime in for a dollar.

I’m only going to do one round of edit on this one.

I’ll be looking for winter terrain frame footage in time.

Ideally, I wanted one film from each group. Missing 47s in this. Not much interest I guess.
Films and Screenshots / Re: Masters of the Air Scenario Video/Movie
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 03:02:25 PM »
Very cool Animal, thank you!   Loved the inside the cockpit shots mixed with external shots, the mix of real footage, and esp. the actual voice transmissions from the event. 

Minor correction - in the intro text, the word "participants" is missing it's first "t".   

Thanks Oboe.

As you know working on maps and skins, pretty much anything too long, the easy stuff starts getting missed, at least for me. Why I posted it unlisted for proofreading.  And I make english teachers cry.

I think authentic voice transmissions in the heat of the moment really add depth. Hard to get actors to act that natural, better yet the authentic script lingo.
 Golden. Ya can’t beat the natural flow.

I spent last night adding 32 compressors to the audio scenes. Seemed a little erratic and annoying to the ear after a while.
ProtonVPN has a free service. That may get the game working like it does the BBS. Until it's sorted.
I'm in Canada, right smack in the middle at CFB Moose jaw, my ping before this change/upgrade was around 84 to 87 to the MA, now it's 65 to 66 consistently.  Bonus.
Custom Skins / Re: More Rings Than Tom Brady
« Last post by JimmyD3 on Today at 01:51:24 PM »
Very nice Devil! :aok

:rofl Was trying to figure out what Tom Brady and his rings had to do with Aces High. Now I see!
I'll try again tonight... this might nail my coffin shut finally.  People squeaking on Facebook, I brought it up here.  I'm glad 50% of you can log in.. the other 50% is a problem this population can't absorb.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10