Author Topic: Yeah...im drinking again...BUT!  (Read 272 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Yeah...im drinking again...BUT!
« on: November 29, 2003, 03:54:33 PM »
Its to celebrate that i know what sex my baby (comming in may) is gonna be...

SHHHH!!!! my gf does not want to know yet :D :D :D

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2003, 04:13:13 PM »
Aye, . Careful though, they get mad when they don't know whats going on. So, is it a boy or a girl? :)

-Edit- I was quoting Airplane, I deleted it. I figured out something better to say. :o

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2003, 04:14:22 PM »
to many times Estes.... Ive been in the navy for a while and you see alot of ugly stuff in the showers....things id rather forget :(

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2003, 05:11:21 PM »
I'm guessing boy, if it is his first.

Can't explain the feeling when you know you are having a baby boy...it is relief, excitement, pride and trepedation all rolled into one.

I am about to have a baby girl and have been told by fathers of daughters that a very special bond develops with fathers and their little girls (no..not that type, for all those sick minded of you out there)...but I just can't imagine a stronger bond than I have with my boys right now.

Sometimes I just grab them and want to sqeeze them so hard, but can't because it will hurt them.  :)

We'll see.

But don't keep us guessing man...what is it..girl or boy?
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2003, 05:13:05 PM »
Only reason to celbrate is if its a boy ;)
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2003, 04:35:28 AM »
Im afraid its a girl for me to Curval :). They are easyer to keep out of trouble, but get very expensive to maintain when they hit puberty and want new clothes every ****i** day. I also have to get a shotgun to keep the boys at a safe distance until she hits 30 something.

Im happy tho, don't really care that its a girl if the baby is healthy and doesnt grow up to love soccer, other girls or politics :D