Author Topic: Holdover bug from 8, and a new 1 for 9  (Read 426 times)

Offline AKWeav

• Nickel Member
Holdover bug from 8, and a new 1 for 9
« on: January 09, 2004, 06:47:56 PM »
Finally destroyed a town ack with a 51D. Took two gun passes, and a final rocket. So at least they are killable. Got system message gun emplacement destroyed.

Still get no sound when firing gun weapons individually, only when primary and secondary guns fired together.

A new bug seems getting the boot to desktop when killed by ack. Happened twice in a row. Lol, one of these times I'll get to try the new wheels up landing sound.

Edit: Ok, the sound with the guns is random. So far it's worked correctly 1 out of 5 times.

What is new however is a consistant disco (crash to desktop) when firing guns for more than 1 second. Happened 3 out of 3 times. All three time I was straffing (with guns) a bombed out shack near my field (A74).

Lol, still havent got to the wheels up landing.:rofl

Second edit: Heheh, did the wheels up landing first this time. Suggest the sound be tied somehow to the speed of the slide. Currently the wav repetes with gaps inbetween.

Confirmed the disco tied to straffing the shack. Took off and fired several 5 second bursts. Then straffed a shack. instant disco.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2004, 07:17:08 PM by AKWeav »