Author Topic: A letter to George W. Bush  (Read 694 times)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
A letter to George W. Bush
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2004, 05:32:45 AM »
haha that is funny

thnx saint

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2004, 06:21:41 AM »
*hugs Beetle*
Indeed the frogs have it all wrong! i's actually Septante 70 and Nonante 90 (the Swiss use Octante for 80, but for some reason we don't).

grimbergen is pretty nice, you should try some "Vieux temps", it's about the same, but a little dryer. When you pick up a "Kriek" (Biere au cassis) make sure you get the one from "Linds" or a "Tindemans" those are still "artisanal" (hand made?) compared to the factory produced "Belle Vue".

Funny thing is I didn't drink Beer before i moved to UK in 1999 ... i'll take a London Ale, or any Bitter over what we have here. you guys spoiled me... I like my beer flat & warmish :)

I should be meeting up with Stringer (AH player) in March, i'm looking forward to send him back home with a splitting headache to remember :D
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2004, 06:45:18 AM »
Originally posted by Saintaw
*hugs Beetle*
Indeed the frogs have it all wrong! i's actually Septante 70 and Nonante 90 (the Swiss use Octante for 80, but for some reason we don't).

grimbergen is pretty nice, you should try some "Vieux temps", it's about the same, but a little dryer. When you pick up a "Kriek" (Biere au cassis) make sure you get the one from "Linds" or a "Tindemans" those are still "artisanal" (hand made?) compared to the factory produced "Belle Vue".

Funny thing is I didn't drink Beer before i moved to UK in 1999 ... i'll take a London Ale, or any Bitter over what we have here. you guys spoiled me... I like my beer flat & warmish :)

I should be meeting up with Stringer (AH player) in March, i'm looking forward to send him back home with a splitting headache to remember :D

Dammit Kriek is cherry not "cassis" !
you fluffy belgian abomination !

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2004, 07:11:34 AM »
Ah!  I nearly killed myself laughing.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog