Author Topic: AKDejaVu...  (Read 153 times)

eskimo

AKDejaVu...
« on: May 28, 2001, 02:43:00 PM »
Can you set up your score crunching system to find and award the "Pastey Skin Award"?
I have dropped the ball on this the past few tours (I used to do it by hand).
Just have it find the guys who have logged the most time in the main.

Thanks either way...

eskimo

P.S.
It would be funny, just for yucks, if your system could find the opposite of the "Top Killers", the "Vulch Baiters".  Have it find who died the most deaths per plane type, and worst K/D per plane.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
AKDejaVu...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2001, 01:12:00 AM »
I can look into the pasty skin award.  It shouldn't be too difficult to incorperate the changes, but it would mean running the inquiry twice... though I could put in a filter from the main listing sorting out all those with zero kills...

As for the worst in a plane... can't say I want to go in that direction

AKDejaVu

eskimo

AKDejaVu...
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2001, 08:20:00 AM »
Thanks AKDejaVu,
I used to pick the Pasty Skin Award recipient by looking at the top 20 or so in:
fighter points, bomber points, or field captures.  I figured that anyone who flew 200+ hours had to be pretty high in at least one of these.  You can't click on individual categories anymore with the new score system, so that makes it a lot harder to do by hand.  What you are able to do with your "Top" lists is beyond me. Salute.

Giving it a bit more thought, I agree. The "worst in plane" would be a bad idea.

Probably the one category that I miss looking at a top 100 list of is "Field Capturers".  Rollo, Shortie, Sunchaser, Yancyan, Whels1, Titanium, Spivey, Gronk, and many others would capture 50 to 100 fields each in a single tour.

A "#1 Real Estate Agent" award may be in order as well.  I think that I am a hot contender this tour with 3, count em, 3 field captures!  And it's only the fourth week of the tour!

eskimo