Author Topic: FLY KNITS FOR FUN :)  (Read 219 times)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
FLY KNITS FOR FUN :)
« on: May 28, 2001, 04:10:00 PM »
<S> to all knits in last 2 days thathave through sheer force of will  (and numbers) in those crazy missions  

we have done 16+ Ju88 mission, about 20 odd 109f4s, 25? or so il2's, 30 odd C47s, huge missions with almost every spare man  

THEN THOSE THAT LIKE THE WINNERS ' you know who you are'   STARTED TO flock back to knights  
from numbers like 50 bish 60 rooks vs 24 knits to today with 80 knits 60 bish and 30 rooks hehe.
We fought hard even being gangbanged and outnumbered and it wasnt enjoyable at all! BUT <S> to those that stayed loyal  

------------------
Hazed
9./JG54

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2001, 04:46:00 PM »
Missions are the way to go.

Only problem I've noticed since going knight a week or so ago, is how many people will throw a dud mission in the planner, or people who'll constantly try to get ya to change yours to some off the wall impossible field. It's hard to differentiate between the people who know what they're doing,(like hazed and some others) and the clueless masses.

There are too many indians on the knight side who want to be chiefs unfortunately.

Offline mx22

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2001, 05:17:00 PM »
Those 30+ C-47 raids simply suck. It might be fun when theer is not that many people online, but Rip's mission at around 6:00pm EST created UNBELIEVABLE lag. And no, it wasn't just me...

mx22

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2001, 06:22:00 PM »
LOL MX, I wish my missions could cause that lag.. ..actually, we did 3 C47 runs, one had 25 , one had 24 and one had 27, some some reason,during one of those missions, the lag was atrocious...but I highly doubt I could cause that  

Kudos Hazed, great missions.  We're usually short of chiefs, nice to see you and others step up to the plate!

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2001, 06:54:00 PM »
That last c47 mission fried the server!!! LOL something happened.. I was getting 30 second text lag    Knights are too powerful for our own good!!

ROFL
Oct
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2001, 10:18:00 PM »
JA THE TIMEFABRICOBERSTFLUGEN machinen vorked according to ze plans........

Unfortunately ve hav discovered zat ze fabric zat IS time itself iz now KAPUT !

Ve seem to hav WON ZE WAR but destroyed ze universe  

back to ze drawing board SLAVE SCIENTISTS!!!!

------------------
Hazed
9./JG54

Offline Tuomio

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2001, 03:54:00 AM »
Lol! Imagine, how it looked when there was 270 troops in the air! The film doesent show the troops, so i cant take screenshot from it, but that was the most awesome thing that ive seen so far in AH.

My FPS went to 2 when i flied trough the masses of drunks and im sure that had impact on the server also.

It was buff hunters wet dream.