Author Topic: Vehicle fields in the canyons - why take them both?  (Read 142 times)

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Vehicle fields in the canyons - why take them both?
« on: October 07, 2000, 10:09:00 AM »
One of the most fun fights I have ever had in Aces High was a canyon vehicle fight right after we got this new terrain.  Two differant countries held the 2 vehicle fields in one canyon, and a bunch of us went at it for quite a while.

Now that kind of fight is hard to find, because some guys cant wait to capture both vehicle fields and own the canyon.  I guess I dont see what is the big point of that?  You take them both, you eliminate the fight and eliminate the fun, and I dont think you really need them both for spawning purposes.

Why eliminate the fight?  Isnt that why we play the game? To get in some fights???

I would like to suggest that in the future, when you see your country owns one vehicle field in a canyon, and another country owns the other, jump in for a fight, but dont be in a race to capture the others field.  Enjoy the FIGHT.

Dago

[This message has been edited by Dago (edited 10-07-2000).]
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2000, 10:32:00 AM »
Because we are mainly Aces High and need both v fields to keep you from wasting our airports.

Tanking is cool but these fields allow you to spawn 5 min from airfields, sign a contract to not shoot our airplanes and we let you play tanks.

------------------
When did they put this thing in here and WTF is it for?

2Cool

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2000, 11:35:00 AM »
Also, some of us prefer to surprise, ambush, bounce, backshoot, gangbang instead of a "fair" fight.  
So letting dangerous v-fields operate too close is in direct violation of this principle.

2Cool

------------------
"It isn't allways bein' fast or even accurate that counts; it's bein' willing."