Author Topic: DeathDot  (Read 557 times)

Offline Minotaur

• Copper Member
DeathDot
« on: May 08, 2000, 05:50:00 PM »
Page 138 June 2000 Computer Gaming World

Duh...  

There is also a review of FA2 in this issue.  It says the advanced FM will probably not fullfill the apetites of Wxxxxxxx or AH faithful.

Duh...  

I am seeing more and more mention of AH in various magazines.  This is good.

Duhweeeee!!!  

------------------
Mino
The Wrecking Crew

Offline Minotaur

• Copper Member
DeathDot
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2000, 11:04:00 AM »
This has got me to wondering...  

I have heard that to get "Your Favorite Ride" punched up on the "AH airplane creation" assembly line it would required about 60 pizza's.  This means delivered to the HTC HQ.  I am not sure if this includes complementary sixpacks of beer, but I assume that it does.

My question.  If HTC wants a little spot to run in some gaming magazine, how many pizza's does that cost?  Bottles of Cognac?  Deep sea fishing trips?  Rounds of golf?  Flowers deleivered?  

Now I know the real reason behind the $30 bucks a month playing cost.   I figured this out all by myself, with no help!  

------------------
Mino
The Wrecking Crew

Offline indian

• Copper Member
DeathDot
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2000, 12:12:00 AM »
PSSSST the secret if you look way back its Yankee she runs the fort remmember, bribe  her you get what you want. Now first one to find her price let us know. Natedog works for pizza, HT for booozzzzeee, Pyro a good WWII book he dont have (Try to find one I seen some of his collection), Ronnie will be hard also but they got a price.

------------------
Tommy (INDIAN) Toon
  1st Aces High Trainer Corps.
Home of The Allied Fighter Wing A.F.W.
A.F.W. Homepage

funked

DeathDot
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2000, 12:23:00 AM »
I'm amazed to hear a gaming rag err gaming mag has a clue about FMs!

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
DeathDot
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2000, 12:39:00 AM »
CGW wouldn't know a flight model if you shoved one up their ass.

I've played various Editors from 5 or 6 different print mags in games varying from Flanker 2, to Rainbow 6 and Quake 3, and NONE of them has shown even the skills a first time player would, much less anyone decent.  There are lots of guys from SimHQ who really know their toejam when it comes to flight models/modeling.  I'd love to see some more AH stuff from them.

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
DeathDot
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2000, 12:40:00 AM »
Yeah, Mino.  Saw that gunsight and said, "Perfect!"  Changed my gunsight to it, and love the uncluttered simplicity.

------------------

leonid, Komandir
5 GIAP VVS RKKA

"Our cause is just.  The enemy will be crushed.  Victory will be ours."

[This message has been edited by leonid (edited 05-10-2000).]
ingame: Raz