Author Topic: YO HTC OR ANYBODY...can ya help?  (Read 392 times)

carl

YO HTC OR ANYBODY...can ya help?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2000, 10:13:00 AM »
Yeah , trying to get HTC to stop billing you and to stop double billing you is f*cking impossible. email=stupid response, emails= no response, phone con = "we'll look into it",  so I just submitted this to the distict attorney in Houston and the Attorney General of the state of Texas , and to my surpise there are other complaints at the attorney generals office ... go figure.

Sorrow[S=A]

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2000, 06:25:00 PM »
Question Yankee:

Could we have the removal of old names occur "automatically" after the account closes instead of at spring cleaning's random occurences? Becuase currently you DO hold onto names- every new user that sets up an account and only plays H2H reserves his name forever. However someone who has subscribed is required to delete his account alltogether and cannot re-log his account for H2H and possibly signing up again.

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2000, 12:39:00 AM »
30$ might not seem much for a US player, but sure is a lot here.

Offline BigJim

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2000, 12:50:00 AM »

Originally posted by carl:
Yeah , trying to get HTC to stop billing you and to stop double billing you is f*cking impossible. email=stupid response, emails= no response, phone con = "we'll look into it",  so I just submitted this to the distict attorney in Houston and the Attorney General of the state of Texas , and to my surpise there are other complaints at the attorney generals office ... go figure.

After having owned my own company for 25 years before I sold it I can tell you that "complaints" filed with the AG or Better Business Bureau mean NOTHING they are just COMPLAINTS until proven, and most are UNFOUNDED but the government will STILL report the complaint even tho it has been found to be "unfounded" or "resolved" so I don't put much faith in this type of "yellow dog" journalism on the BBS

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2000, 01:20:00 AM »
LOL Carl..

You have been opening a crapload of 2 week accounts and lost track , You have been defrauding HTC and this will be turned against you.

I woulda emailed you a good letter about people like you & Joemud that keep opening free 2 week accounts, then start squeakin cause they cant get the same handle after there free account stops. But you took you email address outa your profile,LOL..

You and a few other rip off artists dont belong in this or the WB comunity ..

Dog out........