Author Topic: Anyone remember CZero?  (Read 629 times)

Offline Buzzz

• Zinc Member
Anyone remember CZero?
« on: August 19, 2004, 09:54:38 PM »
There was a skinner in Air Warrior named CZero.  (At least that's what I think I remember that his name was.)  He made the most gorgeous plane skins I have ever seen.  They were not historical based skins but looked more like the paint jobs you would see at a very high quality rod and custom show or the gas tank on a custom chopper.  They were really works of art and I had downloaded his entire collection.  When AW as discontinued, I wasn't thinking and deleted those files along with everything else.

I loved his stuff because besides just being awsome to look at, most of them were very bright colors and provided high visability.  (The different bright colors also clued you in from a distance as to what plane variant they were.)  One of my all time favorites was the "tiger skin"... I think I remember it was for a 109) that was painted just like a real tiger's stripes!  

I was wondering if anyone remembers him or these skins or if he is around the AH community somewhere.  I'm also curious if anyone else is working on some AH skins along these lines.  The historical stuff is great but some very brightly colored comtemporary decorated planes can be a real gas too.  (And the bold colors help make up for weak graphic cards that make you run the game in low resolutions.)

-Buzzz