Author Topic: When????  (Read 433 times)

Offline Telstar

• Copper Member
When????
« on: August 15, 2004, 01:10:50 AM »
exactly are you gonna fix this POS ?

HO model is great, you can chase a guy all over the sky on his 6 and miss him all day, but you go even slightly towards a HO/ front quater shot and you die instantly!!

collision model, get within 30 feet of another plane and you die, while he flys on his merry way.

there are many bugs in this game, most should not be there.
You claim to "fix" bugs, but if it was programmed correctly in the first place there wouldnt be any, and if there was, BETA testing would iron them out

i am not paying for this cr@p any longer!

and if you had any concience at all you'd be refunding subscriptions
« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 08:16:51 PM by Telstar »

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
When????
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 04:47:26 AM »
That trouble your having about missing shots while on somones 6, thats just your aim. :aok

storch

When????
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 08:13:35 AM »
Originally posted by XtrmeJ
That trouble your having about missing shots while on somones 6, thats just your aim. :aok

Allow me to jump in (as if I wouldn't)  Go ahead and roll that opinion up and shove it sideways there puppetboy.  The situation telstar discribes is real and annoying.  There are many many many bugs in the game and that fact isn't lost on anyone.  I have a great system and the game is hardly playable at times due to frame rate issues.  some times I see frame rates in the 30s other times I see frame rates in the 130s.  Most players don't have the financial wherewithall to plunk down $3300.00 to play a game.  I'm sure this has cost HTC a considerable amount of business.  If you take the formula that for every person who vocalizes a complaint there are 100 who do not and take their business elsewhere I would say HTC has a problem.  I would not tolerate that level of customer dissatisfaction in my business.

Last night I was in a close knife fight with a zeke. I was in a corsair.  after finally working onto his 6 and nailing him from under d100 he explodes.  As I fly through his fireball I get an engine hit, lose oil and the engine then explodes in quick succession.  They kill was awarded to my opponent Lurch1.  I was very pleased to have won a turn fight against two zekes in a corsair (I had just killed LoKee prior to engaging Lurch) but was considerably annoyed with the game.

HT or Pyro will probably post something along the lines of let me see video.  Well I don't record, I don't know how to use it and I don't care to learn.  The event occurred the situation with collisions is well known.  The rediculous HO model is well known and the fact that many many systems will not support the game is also well known.

Do something about it.  It ony hurts your business not to.

Offline xBarrelx

• Copper Member
When????
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2004, 08:49:37 AM »
I agree totally.....s'why i'm leaving after this month. its ludicrous to pay test a game. it's really too bad, i had a deep love of this game and i thought i would never tire of it. well the day i thought would never come has arrived. and btw....to record is just ctrl r. you should know it anyway. i would record myself and see what i  did wrong to try and improve upon it. or if u wanna record something really cool that ur about to do.....missions, etc.......it can be nice.

storch

When????
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2004, 02:08:27 PM »
Originally posted by xBarrelx
I agree totally.....s'why i'm leaving after this month. its ludicrous to pay test a game. it's really too bad, i had a deep love of this game and i thought i would never tire of it. well the day i thought would never come has arrived. and btw....to record is just ctrl r. you should know it anyway. i would record myself and see what i  did wrong to try and improve upon it. or if u wanna record something really cool that ur about to do.....missions, etc.......it can be nice.

I dunno about leaving just yet but it sure is annoying so I understand why some may want to.

Offline TrueKill

• Silver Member
When????
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2004, 05:20:47 PM »
dont know what HTC was thinking they should have kept AHI up and not rush AHII out IMO AHI was 10 times better then AHII should have kept AHII in beta for alot longer cuz with every patch its like it messes more things up the fixes. and the longer this game is messed up the more money they loose.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
When????
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2004, 09:29:18 PM »
This isnt me jumping onto the pigpile...or fan the flames....but I left for the very same reasons.  

I check in a few times a week to see how the patches are coming and see what bugs are left.  I'm just in awe the game became standard issue and AH1 retired.  I'm sure AH2 has great potential but I wouldve certainly liked to have seen AH1 remain while Ah2 was more thoroughly refined.

Its your money, if your frustrated....take a break.  Come back when the game has advanced some more or you can endure the quirks.