Author Topic: Edwards: What Kerry said!  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Edwards: What Kerry said!
« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2004, 07:17:39 PM »
sn't that exactly what "Fahrenheit 911" made obvious?

Stunned here that anyone is deluded enough to use that crap movie, full of distortion and lies as a reference in any arguement, other than one about the nonsense some try to peddal as a "documentary".  Mostly fiction and nonsense.

What next?  Gonna predict the future with the help of a Quiji Board?

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2004, 07:50:18 PM »
Originally posted by Dago
Stunned here that anyone is deluded enough to use that crap movie, full of distortion and lies as a reference in any arguement, other than one about the nonsense some try to peddal as a "documentary".  Mostly fiction and nonsense.

What next?  Gonna predict the future with the help of a Quiji Board?

dago

Speaking of which,

I heard someone mention IRL a week or so ago that there were in fact senators children in the military some of which serve/d  in Iraq.

does anyone have any data on the subject that can either support or refute  this claim?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2004, 08:09:45 PM »
haven't you heard the latest skerry ad?
placing bush with the saudis over american families?
straight from F911 and it is an "I AM JOHN KERRY AND I ENDORSED THIS AD" not a 527
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder