Author Topic: Help me out !! pls!  (Read 94 times)

Offline Urik

• Zinc Member
      • http://Bose26.com
Help me out !! pls!
« on: November 30, 2000, 01:37:00 PM »
Want to get cash for be online when you playing some games or just surfing the net?? if you want to get 200-500$ a month for playing games -- so I can help you )
I know over then 50 companies that pay for surfing or just for being online!! I can tell you 3 the best on http://www.urik.from.lv/  
if you want to know more companies and if you want to know how to hack down that companies and get 200$ for a hour )
mail me !! and if I trust you that you are not agent you can get VERY BIG MONEY(100-200$ from each of more than 50 companies -- sure i have some percents if you be my refferals) you get much of cash i get percents and company's get refferals !! so mail me for more info and for more companies and for my programs to hack down that companies and get MUCH of CASH!!! mdenis@mail.junik.lv
for morecompanies mail me and get other links... don't miss you chance to be richer for couple of $$$ )
I'm getting cash from playing games more then a year !!

ps. I'm need money to complete university -- so it's not spam
I use all the chances to make some extrenal cash.. help me pls and tell me more Ideas if u have
I you don't like my message tell me on ICQ or by email.. thanks !
Best regards Denis Moldovan ( Urik  ICQ-8819210

------------------
Urik

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
Help me out !! pls!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2000, 01:56:00 PM »
Urik ICQ-8819210,
I regret to inform you that Interpol, with the cooperation of Latvian Policijas have identified you, and are now on the way to your house to drag you off to jail. We understand that macaroni and cheese will be your next meal.  <S>
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Help me out !! pls!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2000, 02:09:00 PM »
HI LATVIANS!

have you always dreamed of owning your own piece of the american pie? have you ever imagined yourself enjoying the evening on the veranda of your seaside retreat? well dream no more!

for a limited time only, your dreams are only a phone call away!

tell me more you say????

an amazing breakthrough in bellybutton technology is now approved for sale on the american market:
mrfish's bellybutton cream is your ticket to the easy life. read below to see what satisfied customers the world over are saying about their newly foound ass-cream fortunes:

"mrfish's bellybutton cream ended my life as a restless goatherd. as soon as people saw that they could get it from me they were beating down my door to beautify their asses. thanks mrfish!!!!"

- schmege "chewy" roblizcfvszcjikowski

act now!!!!! if you buy 1 gaggle of my bellybutton cream now for $1,000 us you will turn a 200% profit within a week or (some of)your money back!!!!

just call 1-415-hapy-ass for de-'tails'