Author Topic: Throw me a frickin bone here  (Read 665 times)

DemoMan

Throw me a frickin bone here
« on: January 03, 2000, 11:25:00 PM »
OK, the vote is now finished...I am officially a bad WWII pilot. I need suggestions on information (AutoClimb speed for planes, Good websites to look into, etc.) I am trying to get a better grasp on the basics of this game and I am still not getting it. I would like to make a webpage of the info I get so that we can just send the newbies there, but I need the info first. Plz Help.
-DemoMan-Fellow B17 Bomber-

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2000, 12:49:00 PM »
ahhh forget it you suck...heheheh

Offline Sledriver

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2000, 01:28:00 PM »
Hi ya Demoman  {S}

About all I can say is you have to treat your B17 with kid gloves. They fall apart so easily. I am glad the real birds weren't this bad or we may have not won the war. I have a picture of my B17 after a belly landing when almost the whole plane ripped apart, when I made to steep a banked turn.  

------------------
Sledriver
(The MAD BOMBER)

Offline snafu

• Silver Member
      • http://www.btinternet.com/~snaffers
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2000, 02:55:00 PM »
Yo DemoMan,
You may be a bad WWII pilot I'll take you on one day to see just who is the worst. Seriously one website which has good comparision listings of the planes used in AH is www.fly.to/AirWolves  (No connection to myself just a good site, as are many others). Scan postings on the message boards for others).

I would like to say it will get easier (It won't). If like me you can blow the B**LS off any of the AI in offline flight sims you are in for a shock. Don't give up you will get better (But it won't get easier).

See ya up there....

TTFN

snafu

------------------