Author Topic: Bomber Bugs  (Read 307 times)

Offline greyghostII

• Zinc Member
Bomber Bugs
« on: January 07, 2005, 02:35:43 PM »
I have a couple of Bomber bugs to report............

1. The AR234's have a bug in that if a formation is selected, the drones will stay on the ground behind lead plane. They do not take off with, as before. They do eventually take off, but so far behind the lead that they eventually just blow up.

2. The B26's have a damage bug. When one planes receives damage, like a wing falls off, I can bail out of that one and into the next. However, that plane, which had no damage before, now has its wing fall off.......and on it goes.........

I use the wing falling off only as an example, other minor damages follow suit as above.  I have had other people suggest I come in here and report this as they have witnessed this either as a friend or a foe.  Very disheartening!

GreyghostII  AKA  "Plumbit"

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
Bomber Bugs
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 12:44:21 AM »
Yes the transfer of damage on the 26's has been here for a while and been reported but nothing has been done to fix it.
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
Bomber Bugs
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 04:55:27 AM »
if you have this fi;lmed  send it to skuzzy.i beleive he said that although the bug is there  they cant make it happen when they try it.
  might be wrong  but films help as they can see alotmore   then just  a picture like we can .
rogerdee
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
Bomber Bugs
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 07:51:28 AM »
Damage transfer still happens on all buffs  - but only if you switch from the damaged one to undamaged one quickly.
Not talking about loss of guns/fuel tank etc (fixed), but catastrophic damage eg loss of wing that needs you to tx across.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline greyghostII

• Zinc Member
Bomber Bugs
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 11:07:27 AM »
I do have one more bug to report............

Last night while in a gunning exchange against fighters, I switched from the rear gun on plane two back to the cockpit of plane one, I could still hear the guns firing from plane two.

A quick jump from cockpit to any gun and back stopped it. This problem has happened numerous times in the past for me. After it happened last nite, I thought I would mention it.

GreyGhostII AKA "PLUMBIT"